Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He claims to have woken up to Takei's hands down his pants

Yeah I read that.

And it lacks logic. I am not as bloodthirsty as you are.

If George admits it then that’s that. Otherwise, this sounds like hogwash.

Now if washed up model came out and said that Takei tore his ass up after drugging him, it would be more believable.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I didn't say whether or not I thought the allegations were true, I just said he was accused

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
What bothers me about the Louis C.K. story is people referring to the victims as "survivors".

Women who have been violently raped against their will are survivors. The Louis victims watched him masturbate after he -- probably quite sheepishly -- asked their permission.

Even "victims" sounds stupid.

If a chubby older female coworker invited me back to her hotel room after a work conference or something and asked if she could rub one out while I watched, I'd probably laugh in her face and leave.

Probably.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Mel Gibson is the man, he’s also fucking loaded with cash so he can always dig himself out of a hole.

Since all the drama Hacksaw Ridge was still able to pull two Oscars. Apocalypto is amazing and Blood Father was cheesy exploitation goodness. The guy can’t do wrong IMO.

Blood Father was such a good movie. Watched it several times. Mel is the man

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
When I was 18 or so I worked part time in a video store. There was this chick that worked there and she would flirt on a daily basis. She did things like bend over in front of me, lift her skirt up, show me her bra and panties, ask me how her tits looked, rubbed up against me, and talk about sex acts in a low voice while staring at me. I still have PTSD to this day :crying: #metoo

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
When I was 18 or so I worked part time in a video store. There was this chick that worked there and she would flirt on a daily basis. She did things like bend over in front of me, lift her skirt up, show me her bra and panties, ask me how her tits looked, rubbed up against me, and talk about sex acts in a low voice while staring at me. I still have PTSD to this day :crying: #metoo

I mentioned it earlier...when I was younger, I had quite a few girls get aggressively fresh with me...making nasty comments, grabbing my ass, rubbing their tits on me, grabbing my crotch. I always had a girlfriend at the time, so I never gave into the advances...but they'd still try. There was one so aggressive to get in my car and started doing some rather filthy things to herself, I had to ask her to stop.

Besides being annoying, I would never refer to myself as a victim or claim to be traumatized.

To this day, people at my workplace get out of line all of the time. I've worked with many people, both male and female, that cross the line with filthy sexual comment towards each other. Again, I'm not bothered by it...it is what it is.

Some people just need to suck it up, like I keep saying, they're making things harder for those that really are victims.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Did Khal Drogo rape Danaerys the first time they had sex?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
One of the things I really dislike about wikipedia is their Controvery subsection. Just look at George Takei's now:

1 Early life
2 Career
2.1 Early career
2.2 Star Trek
2.3 After Star Trek
2.4 The Howard Stern Show
3 Personal life and activism
3.1 Sexual assault allegation
4 Awards and recognition
5 Filmography
5.1 Film
5.2 Television
5.3 Internet/Web/Games/Commercials
6 Stage/theater
7 Bibliography
8 References
9 External links

80 years old. A career spanning decades. A full life. And now there's a special subsection called 'Sexual assault allegation' because some guy, 36 years later, said that in 1981 Takei felt him up at a house party. Someone be a hero and delete that shit, or at least not make it a special subsection.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
One of the things I really dislike about wikipedia is their Controvery subsection. Just look at George Takei's now:

1 Early life
2 Career
2.1 Early career
2.2 Star Trek
2.3 After Star Trek
2.4 The Howard Stern Show
3 Personal life and activism
3.1 Sexual assault allegation
4 Awards and recognition
5 Filmography
5.1 Film
5.2 Television
5.3 Internet/Web/Games/Commercials
6 Stage/theater
7 Bibliography
8 References
9 External links

80 years old. A career spanning decades. A full life. And now there's a special subsection called 'Sexual assault allegation' because some guy, 36 years later, said that in 1981 Takei felt him up at a house party. Someone be a hero and delete that shit, or at least not make it a special subsection.

"I have wracked my brain to ask if I remember Mr. Brunton, and I cannot say I do."[99][98]

The new narrative needs to be that Brunton mistook another asian as Takei, and got molested.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Victim Culture

Every one wants to blame someone for something and be a Victim.
-Have a different opinion than someone? Now that's Hate Speech.
-Don't like that person after weeks of consensual sex? Now it's Rape.
-Feel awkward about going into a room sober to watch a man jackoff? Now you are a sexual victim.
-I'm a minority and not rich? Yall are racist, paypal me.

Let's be real here. This is why Trump is president. Trump is terrible, yet the Left continues to alienate itself. I don't even know how that is possible.
It's a lose - lose - lose scenario for the future.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Victim Culture

-Feel awkward about going into a room sober to watch a man jackoff? Now you are a sexual victim.

Let's be real here. This is why Trump is president. Trump is terrible, yet the Left continues to alienate itself. I don't even know how that is possible.

You’re right about how this mentality has pushed people to the extremes.

News media needs to be more careful about the stories it runs with. Don’t feed opinions. Just push facts. Don’t push trumpflakes and expect them to change.

Of course, this is what the Germans did in the 1920s.

So how do you avoid that? Eradicate the source. The source being Bannon and Devos’s family. Bannon has already threatened to get rid of those that stand against his vision of America.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Victim Culture

A lot of us are not on board for the witch hunt... Anyone other than Clinton would have beaten Trump handily.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Media needs to be held accountable for sure. We have a problem when the Tabloids are doing their research, and the major media networks have no sources for their reports. Major networks are fine with citing, " it was on Facebook"

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You’re right about how this mentality has pushed people to the extremes.

News media needs to be more careful about the stories it runs with. Don’t feed opinions. Just push facts. Don’t push trumpflakes and expect them to change.

Of course, this is what the Germans did in the 1920s.

So how do you avoid that? Eradicate the source. The source being Bannon and Devos’s family. Bannon has already threatened to get rid of those that stand against his vision of America.

I'll say...you're only covering 50% of the problem...There's two sides to that coin...

A lot of us are not on board for the witch hunt... Anyone other than Clinton would have beaten Trump handily.

This election was a massive clusterfuck.

The Dems were so sure of Clinton that they didn't even entertain a goofball like Sanders...and they never even contemplated the Republicans running anyone with any real chance.

The Republicans never took Trump too serious, right up until it was too late. I mean c'mon...Jeb fucking Bush? Ted Cruz? Really? That's the best they could muster?

Hillary Clinton is highly unlikable...and when the DNC got caught fucking over Sanders, the wheels really fell off.

So basically:

DNC- A lifer nut job and a dried up cunt

RNC- A moron, a douche, and an asshole

In the end, America had to choose from cunt and an asshole.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll say...you're only covering 50% of the problem...There's two sides to that coin...

I think that when the news media stops giving a voice to gamergate and the idiot who complained about RE5’s black zombies, among other social outrage topics, then there will be a normalization. That’s not to say that people shouldn’t protest injustice, but that the media should be very careful about covering all protests. The result backfired, like a bunch of people claiming sexual harassment, and suddenly it stops being believable when it needs to be.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I think that when the news media stops giving a voice to gamergate and the idiot who complained about RE5’s black zombies, among other social outrage topics, then there will be a normalization. That’s not to say that people shouldn’t protest injustice, but that the media should be very careful about covering all protests. The result backfired, like a bunch of people claiming sexual harassment, and suddenly it stops being believable when it needs to be.

I'd feel safe stating that as of this moment, Americans are pretty numb to it all. It's like being in an ocean of blasting car alarms and only a few are really being broken into.

I'm guessing that Joe and Sally American are pretty much fed up with the lot of them, correct or incorrect. Like you said, this current blast of sexual misconduct accusations is getting so out of hand, people are starting to tune it out.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
So'k. It's not just the US. Look at the clowns at BBC.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I think that when the news media stops giving a voice to gamergate and the idiot who complained about RE5’s black zombies

When did either of those things happen? I could be mistaken as I largely ignore all news media but wasn't GG largely ignored by the mainstream media and only then were name-checked alongside hate groups and Nazis?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When did either of those things happen? I could be mistaken as I largely ignore all news media but wasn't GG largely ignored by the mainstream media and only then were name-checked alongside hate groups and Nazis?
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/175010

This was a big stir before the game came out and the result was that our friendly Tanzanian zombies became a lot whiter, and we got Sheva.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/175010

This was a big stir before the game came out and the result was that our friendly Tanzanian zombies became a lot whiter, and we got Sheva.

Ah. I guess it's just a difference in what we consider mainstream media. I consider the Huff Post just another part of the incestuous blogosphere (so like 2nd or 3rd tier media?). I meant more the broadcast and cable news networks and the old guard newspapers.

I remember the RE5 kerfuffle. It's honestly almost quaint compared to the pants-on-head-retarded hot takes we get on the regular from Kotaku/Polygon/et al (Cuphead being racist because it cribs its art style from 1930s cartoons which were sometimes racist... apparently there's a transitive property of racism now).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ah. I guess it's just a difference in what we consider mainstream media. I consider the Huff Post just another part of the incestuous blogosphere (so like 2nd or 3rd tier media?). I meant more the broadcast and cable news networks and the old guard newspapers.

I remember the RE5 kerfuffle. It's honestly almost quaint compared to the pants-on-head-retarded hot takes we get on the regular from Kotaku/Polygon/et al (Cuphead being racist because it cribs its art style from 1930s cartoons which were sometimes racist... apparently there's a transitive property of racism now).

I get what you're saying and honestly, I knew that article was a reach. I just remember there being too much noise about RE5 and then suddenly Capcom was forced to change it.

Petty outrage in any instance, does a disservice to real outrage at real injustice