Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Even the kids stuff?

Yeah perhaps, but read that back to yourself and tell me you're not laughing a bit!

Was there anything more than the whole 14 year old accusation? Wasabi and I are in alignment on that one...times were different, as 2017-sick as it sounds, 14 was on the table back then.

Oh...It is amusing, I won't deny that. I was trying to wrap my head around the reality of that act, just standing there and jerking off in front of someone. It seems to off that I couldn't fathom attempting such a thing. Hell, on that topic, I couldn't fathom making simple comments like we're reading they're making. The last time I made a sexual comment to some girl that I wasn't involved with was when I was a kid...it's been that long.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
C.K., Hoffman, and Spacey were universally beloved. All we need is Tom Hanks and Steve Martin accused now and we will have arrived.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
C.K., Hoffman, and Spacey were universally beloved. All we need is Tom Hanks and Steve Martin accused now and we will have arrived.

Of making crude sexual comments to people? That's about a vast majority of society, as I said earlier, I'm even guilty of doing that...who isn't?

All joking aside, I've been groped by a few girls in my time...front and rear. It happens, many of these people need to move on, they're making problems for those that have legit claims of sexual abuse.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am waiting for the media driven suicides, a la Robin Williams, who would probably still be alive if not for the media manufactured guilt.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wow...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/10/louis-c-k-confession-masturbation-women-accusers-true/

A great read...good for him for at least telling the truth and addressing it head on. Granted, now that he's been caught.....

...wait for it...

...with his pants down, his admission is rather forced...

""I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.
These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.
I have been remorseful of my actions. And I've tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position.
I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn't want to hear it. I didn't think that I was doing any of that because my position allowed me not to think about it.
There is nothing about this that I forgive myself for. And I have to reconcile it with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the task I left them with.
I wish I had reacted to their admiration of me by being a good example to them as a man and given them some guidance as a comedian, including because I admired their work.
The hardest regret to live with is what you've done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them. I’d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I’ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with who’s professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this, including projects currently in production: the cast and crew of Better Things, Baskets, The Cops, One Mississippi, and I Love You Daddy. I deeply regret that this has brought negative attention to my manager Dave Becky who only tried to mediate a situation that I caused. I’ve brought anguish and hardship to the people at FX who have given me so much The Orchard who took a chance on my movie. and every other entity that has bet on me through the years.
I’ve brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother.
I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen.
Thank you for reading.""

Honestly, I laughed. It's funny.

The Anti-Masturbators won.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
He’ll bounce back from this. I imagine in six months or so he’ll open up with “...so, has it been enough time for me to joke about how I pulled my dick in front of some fellow comedians?”

By opening up about it the next day he’s dressed the wounds and the bloodhounds have lost the scent. For anyone else to come forward now, it’ll be like - where were you, didn’t you get the memo? You had your chance.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This is actually new material for him.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I dont know man, he's been dropped from everyone like a bad smell....

Saying that, Mel Gibson came back from beating his wife, those phone call tapes and various anti-semitic remarks - so anything is possible :)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Wasn't there someone who said they were ashamed of being on the phone with him when he was pulling it? I wonder how many times you've talked to someone while they're firing out a turd?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I dont know man, he's been dropped from everyone like a bad smell....

Saying that, Mel Gibson came back from beating his wife, those phone call tapes and various anti-semitic remarks - so anything is possible :)

I don't see how being a sexual weirdoe (allegedly)... is worse than being a whacky, drunken, psychotic wife beating anti-semite...

Someone tell me...

xROTx

PS. Will still watch Mel Gibson stuff... just curious of the answer....

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Exactly, if Mel can come back from that (new Lethal Weapon movie anyone?), Louis should have nothing to worry about.

Although if he is still worrying, I hear masturbation can alleviate those symptoms...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Mel Gibson is the man, he’s also fucking loaded with cash so he can always dig himself out of a hole.

Since all the drama Hacksaw Ridge was still able to pull two Oscars. Apocalypto is amazing and Blood Father was cheesy exploitation goodness. The guy can’t do wrong IMO.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I do enjoy Mel Gibson films... and more than likely I'll keep my eye out for his stuff...

I enjoyed this one too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_the_Gringo

But on topic... err.. he is slightly deranged... but is it on the same level as sexual exploitation (allegedly...)...

xROTx

PS. I like putting the word "allegedly"... cuz none of this sexual stuff has been proven yet...

I iz thinking like a sexually charged Lawyer **insert Wasabi Joke**...:keke:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This is more weird than controversial.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Andrew Kreisberg has been accused of sexual harassment by 15 women and 4 men.

Kreisberg is best known as a co-architect of the Arrowverse (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Vixen, etc). He's not the head honcho (that's Greg Berlanti) but he was a producer, showrunner, writer, and/or developer on all of them.

He is also known for writing and/or producing for Boston Legal, Fringe, Hope and Faith, Mission Hill, Star Wars: the Clone Wars, The Simpsons, Justice League, and the Green Arrow comic book series.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Andrew Kreisberg has been accused of sexual harassment by 15 women and 4 men.

Kreisberg is best known as a co-architect of the Arrowverse (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Vixen, etc). He's not the head honcho (that's Greg Berlanti) but he was a producer, showrunner, writer, and/or developer on all of them.

He is also known for writing and/or producing for Boston Legal, Fringe, Hope and Faith, Mission Hill, Star Wars: the Clone Wars, The Simpsons, Justice League, and the Green Arrow comic book series.

Sexual Harassment is about to stop being believable.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Sexual Harassment is about to stop being believable.

It is becoming slightly OTT.... this could be:

1. A Lot of... pent up... "I was too scared to tell anyone"... stuff...
2. A Lot of... Let's get in on the act....
3. A Lot of... I have no idea what sexual harrassment really is because i'm a dumb bitch/man...

FLAME ME BIATCHES!

xROTx

famicommander

15 Year Member
Now George Takei has been accused of slipping someone a roofie and trying to fuck him while unconscious.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Now George Takei has been accused of slipping someone a roofie and trying to fuck him while unconscious.

engage.JPG

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Well, this is a do or do not, there is no try.

If the guy was slipped a mickey, he got fucked.

Sounds like another wants to cry touching without the sex part.

Can’t have it both ways.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Well, this is a do or do not, there is no try.

If the guy was slipped a mickey, he got fucked.

Sounds like another wants to cry touching without the sex part.

Can’t have it both ways.

He claims to have woken up to Takei's hands down his pants