Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
5 accusers now. His new movie just got its release canceled. Was supposed to be on Colbert tonight and got switched out for William H. Macy.

Just gonna get worse from the sound of things.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Pfffttt... Louis CK has based his whole routine around sexual misconduct and being a deviant slob.

As though we didn’t know already...

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
the weird thing about Louie is he has also flirted with the "a little too progressive" mindset on some issues from time to time. He got into "doth protest too much" territory.

but yeah im not surprised. this isnt the first time somebody has come out accusing him of being a creeper. these have been coming out for years

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If all my favorite entertainers turn out to be sexual deviants, does that mean I am a potential creeper? :scratch:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Roy Moore fucked a 14 year old girl. I guess that’s bad. But I pass no judgment.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I heard this earlier today. He's one of my favorite comedians... I knew there would be some people I like or respect accused of this sort of shit. Just sucks that it's one of my favorite.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
this isnt the first time somebody has come out accusing him of being a creeper. these have been coming out for years

Exactly. I read the NYT article, and I've read allegations just like that about CK for a long time now. People just all of a sudden decided to start giving a shit about this kind of stuff.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Apparently Playboy bunnies are saying they didn't want to have sex with Hef.

I mean. You're a Playboy bunny. No one's forcing you to fuck him. You're fucking him because you want more money.

This is getting pretty wild. I still retain that judging based on logic and facts is better than passion.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
A new challenger appears! I remember seeing these rumors floating around a year or 2 ago but no one had the guts to name names. At this point, everyone seems to have found the guts and it's resulting in a purge of sorts.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Pfffttt... Louis CK has based his whole routine around sexual misconduct and being a deviant slob.

As though we didn’t know already...

I was going to say...how close can you fly to the sun before catching fire? The deviant mind that enables one to make brilliant, yet dark comedy can sometimes be capable of more deviant things.

With the comedy that he performs...which is not really comedy at all but his own personal outlook observations, is dark and twisted, often sexually. This is no shocker.

Sadly....I love his work...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was going to say...how close can you fly to the sun before catching fire? The deviant mind that enables one to make brilliant, yet dark comedy can sometimes be capable of more deviant things.

With the comedy that he performs...which is not really comedy at all but his own personal outlook observations, is dark and twisted, often sexually. This is no shocker.

Sadly....I love his work...
I don’t feel sad for him or his accusers. He didn’t fuck kids, he didn’t murder anyone, and no one got raped.

He jacked off in front of women.

Big fucking deal.

Put down the pitchforks and torches already.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Of the few performances I've watched of Louis CK I gotta say I chuckled. But he's just that, a funny guy on the tv screen. Couldn't give a shit what he does outside of that, these people are more often than not fucked anyway so I view them as a burning car powering down the road.... great for a while.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
098uNEp.gif

smoke screen

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Pretty sure everybody knew Louie was a creep. Now we just know what his deviance is. People who are crying about this being on the level of Cosby or Weinstein are morons. The problem, of course, is that he does this shit in front of people who are trying to be in comedy that he indirectly has power over. If they say shit, they get punished by their fellows comics and potentially screw themselves out of jobs and important work relationships. It's not sexual assault or anything but it's definitely a fucked up power play.

It'll be interesting to see who gets blackballed out of all of this and who gets to come back years later after paying for their sins.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
When England sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

ftfy.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
These are just the small fries getting called out in the media. They won't go after the big timers like Epstein because of the political connections.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I would put this whole thing under the embarrassing category rather than anything criminal

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I don’t feel sad for him or his accusers. He didn’t fuck kids, he didn’t murder anyone, and no one got raped.

He jacked off in front of women.

Big fucking deal.

Put down the pitchforks and torches already.

I would put this whole thing under the embarrassing category rather than anything criminal

I don't know, fellas...I'll say that for the most part, Spacey is just a rude, nasty individual...but the claims are hardly criminal.

CK? Making sexual requests? No, that's not criminal...it's not even anything outside of possibly being rude. Dropping his drawers and beginning to jack off in front of people? That I know of...that may be criminal behavior.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I don't know, fellas...I'll say that for the most part, Spacey is just a rude, nasty individual...but the claims are hardly criminal.

Even the kids stuff?

CK? Making sexual requests? No, that's not criminal...it's not even anything outside of possibly being rude. Dropping his drawers and beginning to jack off in front of people? That I know of...that may be criminal behavior.

Yeah perhaps, but read that back to yourself and tell me you're not laughing a bit!