Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
People in this country are seriously tripping if they think that babe article is some kind of legitimate proof that Aziz Ansari is a rapist or a sexual predator.

I read the article as well as his response to it and numerous opinion pieces by people that somehow think they can be inside the minds of another individual.

After contemplating everything I've read in the past few days, I think this type of journalism is placating to the current climate and is basically absurd.

Don't jump to conclusions until you know the facts. Sensationalist opinion pieces have far too much impact on our decisions.

Maybe he's a piece of shit, but perhaps he's not.

You know who is a proven piece of shit?

Weinstein.

It’s important to remind ourselves that we are in the current outrage generation; people actively seek entertainment train wrecks as a form of escape. Back in my day, an arcade with samsho or metal slug was an escape. Now people want to see real pain and suffering, because it makes them feel better about their own miserable lives.

We should actively try to elevate ourselves above this retarded TMZ millenial shit. Let these accusation reveals be the litmus test for who the morons are.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
These stories are not going to stop until there is financial repercussions.
The problem is that people would normally sue for defamation, libel, etc... All that would do now is fuel the victim culture.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
The only way it's going to stop is when everyone is required to wear sunglasses that make everyone look like the aliens from They Live.

Although I'm sure there will be the select few who would think, let me quote Paris Hilton "that's hot!"

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
To go a little further, it's ironic AF that Eric Schneiderman is preaching that any transfer of assets in the Weinstein Company should not unjustly enrich those complicit in the acts of Harvey Weinstein.

a) this move pressures TWC to enter settlement agreements with potentially false accusers looking to make a quick buck.
b) most of these cases aren't going anywhere because the accusers probably don't have real evidence beyond their word against his. Harvey didn't admit that he raped anyone. He just said "sorry you feel this way" or "I didn't think it was the same as you did." I mean, we have real rape cases like Brock Turner who was literally caught in the act. He had no defense of his actions. Harvey has a ton of defenses, and it doesn't help that some of his accusers are completely not trustworthy (Rose McGowan).
c) If I am defending Harvey in court, to a jury, I am going to press on the fact that the victims didn't go to the cops, but did all their accusing on Twitter or Reddit and then sat back for the thumbsup/karma/likes.

This will be kind of like the OJ case where the criminal case comes up empty because there is nothing there, and the civil cases give the defendants big judgments that never get paid.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
DV3OTgtV4AAKtPh.jpg

Ric Flair is selling these.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
It’s important to remind ourselves that we are in the current outrage generation; people actively seek entertainment train wrecks as a form of escape Back in my day, an arcade with samsho or metal slug was an escape. Now people want to see real pain and suffering, because it makes them feel better about their own miserable lives.

Well then, "classic" N-G.com drama was way ahead of its time (Makismo, DriftkingEX, Wizkid et. al.).

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
It’s important to remind ourselves that we are in the current outrage generation; people actively seek entertainment train wrecks as a form of escape. Back in my day, an arcade with samsho or metal slug was an escape. Now people want to see real pain and suffering, because it makes them feel better about their own miserable lives.

We should actively try to elevate ourselves above this retarded TMZ millenial shit. Let these accusation reveals be the litmus test for who the morons are.

I'd assume that this isn't all that different from previous decades. It's not like we didn't have tabloids in the '70s, '80s, and '90s. In the '90s we had shit like The Maury Show and Dr. Phil, which was just a thinly veiled version of Maury. And even before that, I'm sure that neighborhood gossip filled that void. The difference today is that many people who otherwise wouldn't have a voice now do, due to social media. That said, I think the "outrage generation" thing is mostly overblown. Very few people actually have a voice of following with any real impact, despite social media.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Bill Cosby found guilty, up for three 10-year sentences now. Looks like he'll get all of them but that they'll run concurrently.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
You know Bill Cosby?

He was pretty much everyone's dad or second dad growing up. IM old as fuck now, so i can see how he is 80. I thought he was in his mid 80s though.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
He was pretty much everyone's dad or second dad growing up.

No. He wasn't.

He definitely was never mine. I always thought The Cosby show was pretty meh.

Honestly, I feel if you watch a TV show and view characters as friends, loved ones, or family is wierd. It's just an actor on a TV show playing a character not created by them, saying things other people wrote for them to say. Nothing wrong with liking a show or character. But, yeah...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
so first time in court it was a mistrial.
This time guilty.

Anyone know if he'll be able to keep this in appeals until he croaks?
I am surprised by the outcome, even if he truly did it. Some of these are from over 30 years ago. There's zero physical evidence at this point. I don't trust my own memory from 5 years ago...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
so first time in court it was a mistrial.
This time guilty.

I am surprised by the outcome, even if he truly did it. Some of these are from over 30 years ago. There's zero physical evidence at this point. I don't trust my own memory from 5 years ago...

I'm pretty sure if you went home with a famous dude, had a drink, passed out and woke up with w a sore butthole you'd remember it. It's not like trying to remember what you had for lunch 3 months ago.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I'm pretty sure if you went home with a famous dude, had a drink, passed out and woke up with w a sore butthole you'd remember it. It's not like trying to remember what you had for lunch 3 months ago.

I wouldn't wait 30years to bitch about it.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Wanna stop by my place for a cocktail?

Do i get to see your n64 collection? Would love to see the different colored console you have. I can also do customs, just plain shit brown or shit brown w/ some corn in it.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Do i get to see your n64 collection? Would love to see the different colored console you have. I can also do customs, just plain shit brown or shit brown w/ some corn in it.

Just have the one console, sorry.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

That's a strong possibility, for sure. Mentioned in a few different articles I've seen.