Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

Louis CK is next man up in the Weinstein-Spacey chain

5 accusers now. His new movie just got its release canceled. Was supposed to be on Colbert tonight and got switched out for William H. Macy.

Just gonna get worse from the sound of things.

Occult Archmage

Pfffttt... Louis CK has based his whole routine around sexual misconduct and being a deviant slob.

As though we didn’t know already...

Akari's Big Brother

the weird thing about Louie is he has also flirted with the "a little too progressive" mindset on some issues from time to time. He got into "doth protest too much" territory.

but yeah im not surprised. this isnt the first time somebody has come out accusing him of being a creeper. these have been coming out for years

Neo*Geomancer

If all my favorite entertainers turn out to be sexual deviants, does that mean I am a potential creeper?

Roy Moore fucked a 14 year old girl. I guess that’s bad. But I pass no judgment.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Actual Musician
    CA Bay Area...I know it's spelled Tung Fu Rue, but I shortened it

I heard this earlier today. He's one of my favorite comedians... I knew there would be some people I like or respect accused of this sort of shit. Just sucks that it's one of my favorite.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3430&dateline=1368194  997

King's Bartender
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...

Quote Originally Posted by Wachenroder View Post
    this isnt the first time somebody has come out accusing him of being a creeper. these have been coming out for years
    Exactly. I read the NYT article, and I've read allegations just like that about CK for a long time now. People just all of a sudden decided to start giving a shit about this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Dogg-Father

When's R.Kelly's list gonna come out...
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

JukeBox Hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    When's R.Kelly's list gonna come out...
    it already did but it's covered in piss so nobody wants to touch it

Mickey's Coach

Apparently Playboy bunnies are saying they didn't want to have sex with Hef.

I mean. You're a Playboy bunny. No one's forcing you to fuck him. You're fucking him because you want more money.

This is getting pretty wild. I still retain that judging based on logic and facts is better than passion.

Long Dong Silver.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    Apparently Playboy bunnies are saying they didn't want to have sex with Hef.
    Just imagine how Milania feels.

A new challenger appears! I remember seeing these rumors floating around a year or 2 ago but no one had the guts to name names. At this point, everyone seems to have found the guts and it's resulting in a purge of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzytaco View Post
    Just imagine how Milania feels.
    cheetos cheesey?

3”?

So happy to be over 30?

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

I was Born This Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    Pfffttt... Louis CK has based his whole routine around sexual misconduct and being a deviant slob.

As though we didn’t know already...
    I was going to say...how close can you fly to the sun before catching fire? The deviant mind that enables one to make brilliant, yet dark comedy can sometimes be capable of more deviant things.

With the comedy that he performs...which is not really comedy at all but his own personal outlook observations, is dark and twisted, often sexually. This is no shocker.

Sadly....I love his work...
    Got so butthurt, had to have anal surgery...

Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    I was going to say...how close can you fly to the sun before catching fire? The deviant mind that enables one to make brilliant, yet dark comedy can sometimes be capable of more deviant things.

With the comedy that he performs...which is not really comedy at all but his own personal outlook observations, is dark and twisted, often sexually. This is no shocker.

Sadly....I love his work...
    I don’t feel sad for him or his accusers. He didn’t fuck kids, he didn’t murder anyone, and no one got raped.

He jacked off in front of women.

Big fucking deal.

Put down the pitchforks and torches already.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Of the few performances I've watched of Louis CK I gotta say I chuckled. But he's just that, a funny guy on the tv screen. Couldn't give a shit what he does outside of that, these people are more often than not fucked anyway so I view them as a burning car powering down the road.... great for a while.

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

Chang's Combo Meal #4

smoke screen

Neo*Geomancer

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Sieger's Squire

Pretty sure everybody knew Louie was a creep. Now we just know what his deviance is. People who are crying about this being on the level of Cosby or Weinstein are morons. The problem, of course, is that he does this shit in front of people who are trying to be in comedy that he indirectly has power over. If they say shit, they get punished by their fellows comics and potentially screw themselves out of jobs and important work relationships. It's not sexual assault or anything but it's definitely a fucked up power play.

It'll be interesting to see who gets blackballed out of all of this and who gets to come back years later after paying for their sins.

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    When England sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
    ftfy.
    Take a bite out of crime.

赤裸裸的汽車人

These are just the small fries getting called out in the media. They won't go after the big timers like Epstein because of the political connections.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Yamazaki's Pupil

I would put this whole thing under the embarrassing category rather than anything criminal

I was Born This Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I don’t feel sad for him or his accusers. He didn’t fuck kids, he didn’t murder anyone, and no one got raped.

He jacked off in front of women.

Big fucking deal.

Put down the pitchforks and torches already.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    I would put this whole thing under the embarrassing category rather than anything criminal
    I don't know, fellas...I'll say that for the most part, Spacey is just a rude, nasty individual...but the claims are hardly criminal.

CK? Making sexual requests? No, that's not criminal...it's not even anything outside of possibly being rude. Dropping his drawers and beginning to jack off in front of people? That I know of...that may be criminal behavior.
    Got so butthurt, had to have anal surgery...

Yamazaki's Pupil

I don't know, fellas...I'll say that for the most part, Spacey is just a rude, nasty individual...but the claims are hardly criminal.
    Even the kids stuff?

CK? Making sexual requests? No, that's not criminal...it's not even anything outside of possibly being rude. Dropping his drawers and beginning to jack off in front of people? That I know of...that may be criminal behavior.
    Yeah perhaps, but read that back to yourself and tell me you're not laughing a bit!

Thread Information