Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ratchet and clank/ Crash Bandicoot/ Jak and Daxter (Beta/Prototypes)

Timid Neo Newbie

Any Ratchet and clank/ Crash Bandicoot/ Jak and Daxter (Beta/Prototypes)

Greetings everyone

Do you any one of you have any preview build/disc for any Crash Bandicoot games or Ratchet and clank 2. I will be forever grateful if you could hook me up. What is your offer for any of the disc you could still have and we will neogate willing to pay heaps as that was 11 + years search for me.

Also I am looking out for Jak and Daxter or Burnout prototypes

Crossed Swords Knight
    I got a ratchet hookup. Rare proto i'd say.

Pm me mate for offer friend. I'll share detail this way

Timid Neo Newbie

Great to hear this but I can't send direct messages the site won't let me just message me on my facebook Removed
    d
    or send me a direct message maybe the site will let me reply to it
    Last edited by Thewildlombax; 11-19-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Crossed Swords Knight
    Sorry I don't have Facebook.

If you continue to post and contribute to the forums you will eventually gain access to PM privileges.

Timid Neo Newbie

Can we still talk outside the forum because I am interested to know what you got. Plus I messaged you on youtube.

Timid Neo Newbie

or can we do email ? mine is ????????????????????
    Last edited by Thewildlombax; 11-18-2017 at 06:09 AM.

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    Did you already contact wildlombax? I am also interested in what you have available andsuch and have $$$ plus AES for trade.

I hope you dont mind me jumping in your thread wildlombax?
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

Timid Neo Newbie

It is fine but I can't do direct message here so could you send a email to me please. Then tell me what you have and I will tell you what I have

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewildlombax View Post
    It is fine but I can't do direct message here so could you send a email to me please. Then tell me what you have and I will tell you what I have
    No you misunderstood. I also collect protos and would like to know what ASID has for offer as it might be something of interested to me. I already sent him a pm.

Thats why I asked you if it is okay with you for me to do that since you started this thread. Not trying to raffle your feathers or anything you kno?

EDIT: please advise

xGUMx
    Last edited by gum_drops; 11-06-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

Timid Neo Newbie

But I am interested to find out what you BOTH have

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    I DONT HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE TO SHOW U

I just want to buy some protos from ASID maybe

How hard is that to understand?

Timid Neo Newbie

but if it is the protos of the games that I am after including Ratchet and clank games. I would pay a lot for it. Especially if it is a Ratchet and Clank 2 beta build. Also I want and suchisdeath to come to me 1st with the said Ratchet Proto he has

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    I have been here longer so he will sell it to me first and you 2nd if I pass on it. Sorry but this is how it will be. Are you okay with that?

Timid Neo Newbie

Not really because I was the one who posted this 1st. He came to me. Also I haven't got any emails or YouTube reply back from him. If the admin/mods are reading this please enable that so I can message suchisdeath .
    Last edited by Thewildlombax; 11-07-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    Why should he even bother with you. I have perfect feedback, you have no feedback and just registered. For all he knows you might try and scam him. Australians have lizard eyes and are not trustworthy, any Aussie member on ng.com will corroborate that.

Crossed Swords Knight
    I do forum business strictly on forum. Thewildombax, you must post more to earn PM privilege.

I have received gum drop's cash offer proposition. It is quite handsome.

I will have to go through my inventory to confirm if this is the item he is indeed looking for. No official deal has been made,

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Go gummy go!

Timid Neo Newbie

So since I can't message you on neo geo and that you only do your business here. Also I can't message without making heaps of post. Then how am I suppose to buy that Ratchet and clank prototype games that I would be highly interested to buy.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

icon17.gif Advice

Hello Thewildlombax, from my experience if you explain why you search for something so hard, the more established members like andsuchisdeath may be open to deal with you instead of other members. You should try to make a post in this thread about your history and knowledge about ratchet and clank game(s), your skills and what you intend to do with the proto - andsuchisdeath is a serious gamer (as you might have seen from his youtube) so if he is impressed by your story he might not sell to gum_drops after all... this might be your only chance, seeing as you are a very new and unknown member.
    Last edited by xsq; 11-07-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Timid Neo Newbie

Well I have been playing Ratchet and clank for more then 12 years and played every game in the franchise.(even going moblie) I would make better use out of the prototype then most people around here. My main interest on owning it is that I would love to play though and see the differences between the prototype and the final game. The sweetest part about owning the prototype is that it reveals original developer intentions. Like for example that in the leaked beta build 1108 of Ratchet and clank 3 There was going to be a 6th vid comic and the omi wrench was going to be upgrade able. Also I want to know is the prototype of Ratchet and clank that andsuchisdeath owns isn't the build that has been leaked ?

Calvin & Hobbes

Lulz at this thread....

@Thewildlombax... I do not upgrade accounts willy nilly... Best not email me for such things... the privileges will come in time, you will have to be patient and wait...

Infact... best avoid someone me... hitting my radar isn't usually a great idea...

As for this thread... if you had read the forum... you may find that not everything is what it seems...

The lads can't troll the market place currently... or chat...

Just sayin'...

xROTx

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    No official deal has been made,
    MP sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewildlombax View Post
    Well I have been playing Ratchet and clank for more then 12 years and played every game in the franchise.(even going moblie) I would make better use out of the prototype then most people around here. My main interest on owning it is that I would love to play though and see the differences between the prototype and the final game. The sweetest part about owning the prototype is that it reveals original developer intentions. Like for example that in the leaked beta build 1108 of Ratchet and clank 3 There was going to be a 6th vid comic and the omi wrench was going to be upgrade able. Also I want to know is the prototype of Ratchet and clank that andsuchisdeath owns isn't the build that has been leaked ?
    andsuchisdeath mentioned to me his prototype. It was either first demo or second demo, but it was definitely not beat build 1108. Other than that, I'll need to see what offer he will accept. Bidding with gum_drops is quite fierce on here.
    Take a bite out of crime.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    Australians have lizard eyes and are not trustworthy, any Aussie member on ng.com will corroborate that.
    This is true.

Spoiler:
    HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

WildWombat I've got a proto of crotch bendicunt, its the cancelled adult version.

For the tunes lovers!

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    please stop derailing this thread.

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    This is true.

Spoiler:
    HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

WildWombat I've got a proto of crotch bendicunt, its the cancelled adult version.
    I don't have time for jokes. Also one more post you got 10K posts

Please tell me more information here about the rare prototype you got. I really need the Direct messaging privilege so bad now just so I talk to andsuchisdeath just so I buy that rare prototype I want bad as hell. Otherwise either here in front of everyone or email

Thread Information