Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMachineGun View Post
    asking for a friend

hating isn't healthy
    Reading your posts...

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay
    No constructive criticism? You guys used to do it for Karou and Tanooki.

Calvin & Hobbes

No constructive criticism? You guys used to do it for Karou and Tanooki.
    Your posts have the feel of someone not thinking a situ through... reactionary and shortsighted...

For instance... when I post i know what the consequences may entail, mainly because I know the post will be picked through and analysed...

You post without thinking about the bigger side of things... for instance... your recent definition of dictatorship...

NONE of us mods are above the law here... there are checks and balances...

Hate is a strong word... You should change it to "dissappointed in"...

xROTx

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Talking pedo shit.

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay
    Thanks for your thoughts rot, I do appreciate it.

Post without thinking... Yeah I guess I do that a lot. Sometimes I just post what's on my mind or what sounds good at the time. When I do think about a post a lot, most of the time I don't post it.

Maybe part of the problem here is I don't know anyone here and nobody knows me? I'm definitely not part of any cliques around here.

赤裸裸的汽車人
    Usually you end up hating someone because they fuck with your well being.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.
    Maybe part of the problem here is I don't know anyone here and nobody knows me? I'm definitely not part of any cliques around here.
    6 years, 80 transactions and nearly 4000 posts, yet nobody knows you?

Asking for myself.
    Take a bite out of crime.

Amano's Drinking Buddy

People are people so why should it be
    You and I should get along so awfully
    So we're different colours
    And we're different creeds
    And different people have different needs
    It's obvious you hate me
    Though I've done nothing wrong
    I never even met you
    So what could I have done
    I can't understand
    What makes a man
    Hate another man
    Help me understand

Spoiler:
    This will not end well
    Last edited by ballzdeepx; 11-06-2017 at 04:10 PM.

NAM-75 Vet
    As if most of the others "know" one another.

You make it sound like some sort of clandestine gathering. "The inner circle". ;p

I was Born This Ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    Usually you end up hating someone because they fuck with your well being.
    Basically, this. There have only been a few (and I mean less than 10) people that I have landed up hating, all of them are horribly miserable people who do whatever they can to ruin other people's lives (not just mine).

These people have proven to be so toxic, that I wish they go so far away from me that I'd never see them again. Ironically, these few have don far more damage to others than they have to me.

Thankfully, I'm pretty much done with most of them.
    Got so butthurt, had to have anal surgery...

'Hate' is one of those trivialized, over used words, like 'Love'. In my estimation, the amount of people one truly hates tend to be proportionate to those one truly loves, which, if we're honest with ourselves, probably only amounts to a number you can count on one hand or less.

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.
    Take a bite out of crime.

I was Born This Ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    'Hate' is one of those trivialized, over used words, like 'Love'. In my estimation, the amount of people one truly hates tend to be proportionate to those one truly loves, which, if we're honest with ourselves, probably only amounts to a number you can count on one hand or less.
    I fully agree...hate isn't a label I throw around lightly. To me, it means that one way or another, I want that person 100% out of my life with zero chance that I'll ever have to deal with them again. You have to be one despicable fuck to earn that title in my mind.

On the flip side...there's only a few people that I truly love...and like hate, I don't just chuck that title around lightly.
    Got so butthurt, had to have anal surgery...

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    damn, I need to make time to read that thread about the future of ng.com...

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    6 years, 80 transactions and nearly 4000 posts, yet nobody knows you?

Asking for myself.
    The people here that strongly dislike me, only know me from my careless posting. I don't know anyone on here, at least not on the friend level.

It's hard to say why but I've always had a soft spot for this place. This is one of the few "retro" game communities that hasn't devolved into blatant profiteering schemes. Once the people of a forum start to care only about how much their old games are worth, that's when a forum is doomed.

Galford's Armourer
    People here spew hate and garbage at each other. It’s like they’re constantly trying to prove how cool they are but it ends up looking like a circle jerk 99 percent of the time. People hate you because you’re just a regular guy, and you don’t stoop to their level.
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Galford's Armourer
    Don’t overthink your posts in fear of how people will view you, that’s giving in!
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Baxter McMuggle
    I hate the trait many people have which is to put their needs above those of others, especially amongst adults, especially with regards to people in power.
    I hate no-one but I hate much of the human condition and what we construct collectively.
    Igs waz here

"That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

Chang's Combo Meal #4
    Hate is a pretty strong word. Can't say I hate anyone in real life, there's just people I really, REALLY, don't like a lot.

Examples:

1. People who talk to you like you're stupid because they think their associates degree makes them above you. Get this a lot in the medical field. Lot's of shitty nurses that think they're hot shit because they are an "RN", and have money. They don't realize a lot of people working under them have much more schooling, and have actually taken much harder classes than them. Then once they go back for their bachelors and have to take an entry level stats or intermediate algebra class, word gets around you know how to do it, then they approach you trying to be best friends.

2. People who think just because I'm white I want to hear their racist bullshit. Very close to the hate level there.

As far as actually hating people goes, I would say I have been lucky. Someone would have to seriously hurt (physically or mentally), or kill someone I was close to. I think only that would warrant hate.

Actually I lied, I hate my landlord. She's a heartless pile of shit, and a waste on this earth.

Beaten in 2017: Not a Damn thing! But the Year is Still Young.

Close to Completion:
    Bravely Default - Skyrim (pc) - Dragon Quest IX -

Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    Hate is a pretty strong word. Can't say I hate anyone in real life, there's just people I really, REALLY, don't like a lot.

Examples:

1. People who talk to you like you're stupid because they think their associates degree makes them above you. Get this a lot in the medical field. Lot's of shitty nurses that think they're hot shit because they are an "RN", and have money. They don't realize a lot of people working under them have much more schooling, and have actually taken much harder classes than them. Then once they go back for their bachelors and have to take an entry level stats or intermediate algebra class, word gets around you know how to do it, then they approach you trying to be best friends.

2. People who think just because I'm white I want to hear their racist bullshit. Very close to the hate level there.

As far as actually hating people goes, I would say I have been lucky. Someone would have to seriously hurt (physically or mentally), or kill someone I was close to. I think only that would warrant hate.

Actually I lied, I hate my landlord. She's a heartless pile of shit, and a waste on this earth.
    if you don't have a degree AND didn't go to trade school then you are a dumb piece of shit.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    I took advanced algebra but no one wants to be my friend

But it doesn't matter - I don't care how advanced your algebra skills are...none of that shit is gonna help you when you see a ghost in real life. All that matters then is how good you are at chucking rocks!

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Carrot View Post
    People here spew hate and garbage at each other. It’s like they’re constantly trying to prove how cool they are but it ends up looking like a circle jerk 99 percent of the time. People hate you because you’re just a regular guy, and you don’t stoop to their level.
    Posts like this shows how little you understand this place. If you think it has anything to do with looking cool, where are you looking.

Before you think Filthy is singling noobs out, look at how he treats smokehouse.

Again you're in the warroom. Post elsewhere and people won't treat you like the troll you've been.

Less wah, wah look at me, seriously.

Chang's Combo Meal #4
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    I took advanced algebra but no one wants to be my friend

But it doesn't matter - I don't care how advanced your algebra skills are...none of that shit is gonna help you when you see a ghost in real life. All that matters then is how good you are at chucking rocks!
    au contraire mon frère. When chucking rocks at ghosts, you have to calculate trajectory, air resistance, and the gravitational pull of the moon. Like I said before, we can take a field trip there if you want to.

Beaten in 2017: Not a Damn thing! But the Year is Still Young.

Close to Completion:
    Bravely Default - Skyrim (pc) - Dragon Quest IX -

Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

NEST Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post

Less wah, wah look at me, seriously.
    The folks guilty of this seem to be the ones that get butt hurt easily.
    Spice god of Borneo...

Thread Information