How come I post new thread in most places

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello I am new here and I just signed up and I can not make a new thread in the wanted place which is here http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?11-(SNK)-Neo-Wanted or most other place and some admin enable that for me please thanks you

WELL....

The answer is relatively simple... you need time earned and a certain amount of posts before being able to gain full privileges...

There's a number of reasons for this...

I'd suggest reading up on the forum and posting where you can...

xROTx

PS. Oh... you may find some of our memberbase aint gonna like you posting that you want to jump straight into the market place... just a heads up...

EDIT. I'm only here for the lulz...

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Have some patience. The more you contribute (not spam to build up post count), the more you'll have access to the rest of the forum.

Coming here solely though for the marketplace, that's a no-no.

Edit: as above

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Guys I think you're going about this the wrong way, he's from Straya and there's a proseedya if ya gonna get ya point across.

Oi WildWombat ya cunt, ya can't sell shit off the back of ya ute here without being round the joint. Crack open a few tinnies, say gday to baz and you'll be right cobba.

Thewildlombax

Cheng's Errand Boy
I understand now. So how many post needed to gain access

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Guys I think you're going about this the wrong way, he's from Straya and there's a proseedya if ya gonna get ya point across.

Oi WildWombat ya cunt, ya can't sell shit off the back of ya ute here without being round the joint. Crack open a few tinnies, say gday to baz and you'll be right cobba.

You 'Stryans talk like you're having a perpetual stroke.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,

Couldnt have said it better myself :lolz:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
PS. Oh... you may find some of our memberbase aint gonna like you posting that you want to jump straight into the market place... just a heads up...
tumblr_n031cqIyUc1qb0vnso1_400.gif

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I can understand wanting to use the market but hang around and make some threads and talk to people. Right now it kind of seems you just want to leech. Don't worry how many post to the center of the market place. Make some friends and frenemies and it will come when it's the right time.