Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisdom teeth removal

Galford's Armourer

Wisdom teeth removal

I have to get all four of mine out really soon. They were infected so bad I had to go to the ER for antibiotics because it was spreading to my whole body (this can be life threatening) and I felt literally like I was dying.

Who has had their wisdom teeth out? What should I expect afterwords? Iím looking forward to getting this shit over with because the feelings they cause me are agonizing to say the least.
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Stakes Winner 2
    Best case - severe pain
    Worst case - death

Just ask for the good drugs. Makes it all worth it
    Spice god of Borneo...

Yamazaki's Pupil

Had the top two out, wasn't bad at all. All I'll say is get it done in two separate visits, once they're out it's difficult to chew with that side for a while, so get one side done then a couple of weeks later the other. Unless you're really fat I guess, then it might do you some good to go a week or two on soup.

Galford's Armourer
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    Had the top two out, wasn't bad at all. All I'll say is get it done in two separate visits, once they're out it's difficult to chew with that side for a while, so get one side done then a couple of weeks later the other. Unless you're really fat I guess, then it might do you some good to go a week or two on soup.
    I’m the opposite of fat, 140 lbs on a good day
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Carrot View Post
    I’m the opposite of fat, 140 lbs on a good day
    A sack of shit is still a sack of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Galford's Armourer
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    A sack of shit is still a sack of shit.
    Why don’t you coax a pitiful erection out of your micropenis and go attempt to fuck your mother’s fat wrinkly asshole, okay?
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Stakes Winner 2
    Spice god of Borneo...

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Why don’t you coax a pitiful erection out of your micropenis and go attempt to fuck your mother’s fat wrinkly asshole, okay?
    Keep crying about going to the dentist's office, you fucking pussy.
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Galford's Armourer
    Keep crying about going to the dentist's office, you fucking pussy.
    Stuff happens in my life, I post about it on the internet. How does this equal “crying”? I’m just bringing up a point of conversation by saying that I’m getting some teeth out. What’s your problem? Are you so insecure about yourself that you feel the need to call other people names incessantly? What you post about other people probably says a lot more about yourself than it does about those who you attack. in any case this is the war room and I expect people to act like dicks regardless of the situation.. So yeah, carry on.
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

schnuth is one
    DUMBASS username.
    Due to me having braces I had to have mine surgically removed before they came in. They knocked me out and the teeth were gone when I woke up. A few days of pain afterwards and all was well.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Stuff happens in my life, I post about it on the internet. How does this equal “crying”? I’m just bringing up a point of conversation by saying that I’m getting some teeth out. What’s your problem? Are you so insecure about yourself that you feel the need to call other people names incessantly? What you post about other people probably says a lot more about yourself than it does about those who you attack. in any case this is the war room and I expect people to act like dicks regardless of the situation.. So yeah, carry on.
    No one gives a shit what happens in your "life", stop being so goddamn vain.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    How do you know what literally dying feels like? This is worse than a LS thread. "My teeths got a boo boo and I'm scared!" What a massive fagit. Maybe you shouldn't have waited until the last minute to get this shit done.
    >

Crawley's Sergeant
    I didn't have a bad experience with having all of mine out, at least in terms of pain.

I went for a consultation, and the oral surgeon was like, "Yup, these need to come out. You wanna do this?" And I was like, "Well, yeah, if they need to come out, they need to come out." So he started prepping his tools and stuff. And I was like, "Whoah, whoah, I didn't mean today!" And he asked why not. I told him I didn't have a ride back home. And he told me not to worry because they had a recover room I could sober up in. I was like, "No, I'm just going to come back next week."

The next week, it was pretty painless. They knocked me out and I woke up super groggy in the recovery room. I more or less slept for the next few days. I had the great idea of watching all three of the Lord of the Rings movies back to back. I don't remember even getting off the couch, but when I did wake up, the DVDs were spread all over the floor and the DVD tray was open. I took one pain pill a day, but never had severe discomfort.

The next fun part was when I could still feel some stuff dangling around back there. I figured it was just flaps of scar tissue or something. I went to the dentist about 6 months later for a standard cleaning. As soon as I opened my mouth, the hygienist was like, "Umm... did you have your wisdom teeth out? Cuz whoever did the surgery didn't take the roots out and they're just dangling around in there." So I had to go back to have those removed.

So, bad experiences, but minimal pain.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Mine were calcified and had to be chiseled out.

Pain was nothing and I ate pizza a couple hours later. No swelling either. It was literally nothing.

Galford's Armourer
    No one gives a shit what happens in your "life", stop being so goddamn vain.
    You’re the one on the high horse, needlessly ripping me a new asshole for posting a rather mundane thread. I’m just going about my business and you’re searching as hard as you can for things to critique. So many people on this website are like this, it seems. Can’t y’all just eat some acid and chill?
    Last edited by Happy Carrot; 11-05-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    OP should start hanging out with smokehouse - they can both bitch and complain to each other about "mundane" shit that only those two seem to care about.

Galford's Armourer
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    How do you know what literally dying feels like? This is worse than a LS thread. "My teeths got a boo boo and I'm scared!" What a massive fagit. Maybe you shouldn't have waited until the last minute to get this shit done.
    I was going to get dental work done but the day I was supposed to make my appointment I got caught in the NorCal fire disaster, then by the time I had phone service to get an appointment made all the spaces filled up and I had to wait extra time.

Also why must you put words in my mouth? I never said I was scared, I said I wanted to get it over with.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any horror stories relating to getting teeth pulled.
    Last edited by Happy Carrot; 11-05-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    You're in the warroom dumbass.

Stakes Winner 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    You're in the warroom dumbass.
    ^ This.
    Spice god of Borneo...

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Also why must you put words in my mouth?
    I figured you're so used to having things put in your mouth that words wouldn't matter.

Spoiler:
    Things = penises.

Quote Originally Posted by joala View Post
    ^ This.
    Lulz joala for tryhard n00b of 2017.
    Last edited by madman; 11-05-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    >

Galford's Armourer
    I figured you're so used to having things put in your mouth that words wouldn't matter.

Spoiler:
    Things = penises.
    There’s nothing wrong with sucking a little dick every once in a while.
    MAYONNAISE FARMER

Stakes Winner 2
    Lulz joala for tryhard n00b of 2017.
    Fuck yeah - do I get a trophy or what?
    Spice god of Borneo...

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Quote Originally Posted by joala View Post
    Fuck yeah - do I get a trophy or what?
    Yep, just bend over and you'll receive it.
    >

Armored Scrum Object
    Yep, just bend over and you'll receive it.
    Sounds like the start of a mentorship.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Well there's one thing we know for sure and that's that Happy Carrot ain't that happy

wah wah buddy get the needle in the roof of your mouth and shut up.

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

Thread Information