Michael Oliver corruption thread

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For about 5 years, since the days of Fergie, Michael Oliver has been accused routinely of gift wrapping games for the highest bidder.

There should be an inquiry into his finances and lifestyle.

Back in 2012, he officiated two particular games for Man Utd where he left it extremely late, ignored penalty chances for Fulham and Wigan, and allowed Man utd to equalize in extra time. The joke about Fergie’s clock revolved on Oliver.

Years later we saw his insane straight red against Herrera in the Man Utd Chelsea match

And today he handed out a card for nearly every Arsenal player against City.

This thief shouldn’t be allowed to officiate another high profile match, ever. Too much controversy. He has made himself a part of the games.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I've heard that he's utter crap in other matches, but the amount of Arsenal matches I've watched with him officiating, he's very VERY suspect. Arsenal aren't great this season, but dear God the amount of calls we get against us year in and year out are horrendous. I thought Mike Dean / Gollum was bad....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Dean is the most hated official right now, but Oliver is bent.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
During the fergie years for sure,

But same can be said for Dean and Oliver.

Fergie’s fitba mafia.

I wish somebody on YouTube had a compilation of these bad calls from both of them. Would be nice....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43734192

Referee Michael Oliver has "a bag of rubbish for a heart", says Gianluigi Buffon after Juventus were knocked out of the Champions League by Real Madrid.

English official Oliver awarded an injury-time penalty to Real for Mehdi Benatia's foul on Lucas Vazquez and Buffon was sent off for his reaction.

"It was certainly a dubious incident. Not clear-cut," Buffon told Italian TV.

Buffon also told Italian media that Oliver should "sit in the stands eating crisps" for "ruining a dream".

Over the hill, Buffonculo.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Michael Oliver looks like an Inbetweener and Big Sam ate all the crisps. Whilst sat on the shitter.

Last edited: