My Neo Geo AES & Metal Slug

matabhaine

n00b
:multi_co: As requested a quick photo of my Console; Metal Slug sticking out of it.

Attachments

• DSC_0194.JPG
    DSC_0194.JPG
    608.3 KB · Views: 367

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother

No, but seriously, that's awesome. I'm just jealous. :lolz:

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Awesome stuff, how much did that Slug cost you?

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
Console seems to be in good condition too. But that’s for sure the cheaper part....:)

matabhaine

n00b
I'd buy that for a dollar: That quote always makes me howl with laughter. The picture doesn't do the console justice, I cleaned it with some white stuff for cleaning car plastic and it sort of dried in the grooves, the console is in very good condition, it me over £600, it was boxed and everything was in very good condition, the game was about £1500, I have Metal Slug 2 as well. I've gone crazy for the AES, I've bought KOF 95 right through to 2000 and two metal slugs, need to watch buying expensive games from Japan, Europe, America or Australia as I get hit with heavy VAT charges etc. After KOF 2001 and Metal Slug 3 next. I want Magician Lord but people want too much for it, if it was rare then maybe.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It sounds like you've just recently got into Neo Geo, in which case I would be extremely cautious buying a game like metal slug 1 or even 2. I would get that cart looked at immediately by someone who knows how to open them etc. To be blunt, at that price and as a noob purchaser, there's a 99.9% chance it's a fake.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'd buy that for a dollar: That quote always makes me howl with laughter. The picture doesn't do the console justice, I cleaned it with some white stuff for cleaning car plastic and it sort of dried in the grooves, the console is in very good condition, it me over £600, it was boxed and everything was in very good condition, the game was about £1500, I have Metal Slug 2 as well. I've gone crazy for the AES, I've bought KOF 95 right through to 2000 and two metal slugs, need to watch buying expensive games from Japan, Europe, America or Australia as I get hit with heavy VAT charges etc. After KOF 2001 and Metal Slug 3 next. I want Magician Lord but people want too much for it, if it was rare then maybe.

Over $785 for a boxed AES? Jesus Christ.

The price on that Metal Slug is way too good in comparison. You need to open that cart. You most likely bought a NCI counterfeit.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Don't buy Metal Slug AES on eBay, especially if they seller is in Europe.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For tech retards such as myself, what's this showing us? That he's just pulled a random aes image off google?

That if you google metal slug aes console, his picture appears on another site.

Also, who blurs backgrounds on photos for collection photos?!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
For tech retards such as myself, what's this showing us? That he's just pulled a random aes image off google?

Nah, he posted it up on his instagram 2 weeks prior to that post on retrotech.info. So i'm pretty sure its his.

Here is a picture of the metal slug he picked up too. I'm no AES expert.

221uOFk.jpg

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Nah, he posted it up on his instagram 2 weeks prior to that post on retrotech.info. So i'm pretty sure its his.

221uOFk.jpg

Ummmm, is that in a soft case.....?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

221uOFk.jpg

1yXxnq5.gif

For reference:

metalslug.jpg

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Oh damn, that's unfortunate. 1500 Pounds for a clear boot :(

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

221uOFk.jpg

shipment received from Charles Karels.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
It's not about how much you get fucked. It's about how soon you can go buy more AES after getting fucked. Keep your head up.