Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Informations about PC Engine: is this the best version?

ah ok. Do Lords of Thunder, Gate of thunder and Sapphire work well in this emulator on xbox?

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    I don't know about Supergrafx games, I don't see why not but I haven't tried but it does cd games pretty well. I think I had a issue with Spriggan were the music wasn't in sync with the video. Forget whether it was Spriggan or Lords of Thunder. Could have been a issue with my bin or iso.
    It at least does Battle Ace. I could never get the others to work, but that may have been the roms I downloaded. PCE roms were always finicky.

Quote Originally Posted by legolas119 View Post
    ah ok. Do Lords of Thunder, Gate of thunder and Sapphire work well in this emulator on xbox?
    LoT and GoT both work with the actual CD's, can't speak for the .iso's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    It at least does Battle Ace. I could never get the others to work, but that may have been the roms I downloaded. PCE roms were always finicky.

LoT and GoT both work with the actual CD's, can't speak for the .iso's.
    Yea, its far from perfect. I was able to get Dracula X to run but better off using a Pc Emulator if you want to play the romz.

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

I'd also recommend a Wii. Between the official Nintendo emulators (virtual console) and Wiimednafen, I can pretty much play all my favorite PC Engine games on it. The Wii is dirt cheap and can easily be softmodded. All you need is a SD card.
    Last edited by CORY; 11-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    I'd also recommend a Wii. Between the official Nintendo emulators (virtual console) and Wiimednafen, I can pretty much play all my favorite PC Engine games on it. The Wii is dirt cheap and can easily be softmodded. All you need is a SD card.
    Cory, can it run the cd games as well? I think the pc engine emulator I have on my wii is crap.

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Cory, can it run the cd games as well? I think the pc engine emulator I have on my wii is crap.
    I need to try it, again. I had issues with the ISOs, IIRC. Exile 2 is on the top of my list to play.
    Take a bite out of crime.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    I need to try it, again. I had issues with the ISOs, IIRC. Exile 2 is on the top of my list to play.
    Yea, I know the Sega emulator does a good job with Sega CD games but don't recall running Pce CD games.

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Yes but I prefer to use .wads when it comes to the CDs (both official and injected ones). It's way less hassle. All my favorite games work perfectly (Dracula X, Lord's of Thunder, Gate of Thunder, ect).

unfortunately i don't have anymore the Wii...I sold it some years ago
    Ah so its PC Engine emulator is better than the mednafen on the xbox? And what about a PCE emulator on xbox 360 or ps2 or Wii U? I have these 3 consoles too.

So on xbox the games doesn't work well? I'm interested in particular to some games like GoT, LoT, castlevania, Sapphire, Spriggan, Spriggan II,... The main reason that I have to buy again a modded xobx is to play some emulators like the PC Engine and Final Burn Legend or Coin OPS. But if the PCE has problems...i'm not sure to buy it.

Is it possible to play backup games on PC Engine Duo R/RX without any mod?Or is the only way to play hucard rom games on Turbo Everdrive?

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

The cd systems don't have copy protection.

ah ok good to know!

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Is it possible to play backup games on PC Engine Duo R/RX without any mod?Or is the only way to play hucard rom games on Turbo Everdrive?
    You need an Everdrive to play HuCard games.

You do not need an Everdrive to play CD games.
    HORRIBLE ATMOSPHERE

perfect, so I can burn a copy of thecd games format and they are supported by the console like the originals copy.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

perfect, so I can burn a copy of thecd games format and they are supported by the console like the originals copy.
    yes

Great,thanks!

Thread Information