I was digging through old arcade stuff, what are these?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I was digging through some old arcade stuff and found these. There are 4. Any idea what they are from? The nes controller is there for a size reference.

1104170900a.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Why is there cheese on your NES controller?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
This reminds me of the time I posted a selfie with untrimmed fingernails showing. :keke:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Those are for keeping cabinets from rolling on trailers or in containers. one piece locks to the cab (either to its wheels/ feet/ metal lip on front bottom) or in he case of a woody they may be nailed in. The other end will then be fastened with rope or screwed in to the trailer or container itself.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
It's a sliver of orange plastic, not cheese, lol and i just pulled the hacked controllers out of a box i hadn't looked in in 10+ years. It has dust and little specks of whatever was floating around in the box. My regular nes controllers are nicely rolled up next to the tv in our living room.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
It's a sliver of orange plastic, not cheese, lol and i just pulled the hacked controllers out of a box i hadn't looked in in 10+ years. It has dust and little specks of whatever was floating around in the box. My regular nes controllers are nicely rolled up next to the tv in our living room.

Why are you eating orange plastic?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Those are for keeping cabinets from rolling on trailers or in containers. one piece locks to the cab (either to its wheels/ feet/ metal lip on front bottom) or in he case of a woody they may be nailed in. The other end will then be fastened with rope or screwed in to the trailer or container itself.

Thanks!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Lol

the rules for his warehouse meet ups? I assume that's what you're referencing

Yeah, wasn't he the one that had the thing about "CheeTo dust" getting on his arcade CPs?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
This reminds me of the time I posted a selfie with untrimmed fingernails showing. :keke:

LOL yeah RAZ_HOE! Got called out just yesterday i think about the nails. Remember "go get manicure" before posting shots holding stuff. :keke:

Last edited:

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Why is he getting shit for cheese? Obviously he knows how to LIVE MAS

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Yeah seriously - you guys don't even want to know what kind of stains I have on my controllers...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
well yeah but wtf is it

what is it with people here and gross homes

Forget the carpet or the dust, just imagine the lack of cleanliness of these people. I bet their games are clean and double boxed though.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, that rug has got to go, lol. I have a 2 and 5 year old. They wear these rugs over the ward wood out like nothing. My house is usually pretty clean, but stuff like these rugs get used until they're on their last limb, because it won't take long for the new one to look the same. I guess i should be polishing my old hacked controllers that i pull out of the shed and lay them on new silk sheets before before posting pictures of old rusty metal cab stabilizers around these fancy parts, lol.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I think there are two different kinds of cheese, which is quite fancy.