Thread: Interest check: Live Stream today(cabs, etc) from the annual Philly Autumn Neo Gathering?

Philadelphia Freeman

icon28.gif Interest check: Live Stream today(cabs, etc) from the annual Philly Autumn Neo Gathering?

Our usual streaming MVP who typically and generously handles just about everything setup-wise won't be joining us today.

I may have to improvise tonight, but the contingency plan and gear required is fairly simple.

Question is, are any of you folks keen on spectating video feeds from the cabinets, superguns, & consoles this time around? I'd rather not go through with configuring stuff and adjusting camera angles every so often if the audience tally from this forum is something paltry like two people total from 8pm to 1am.

We'll probably have quite a few seasoned OG players this evening such as Gusmoney, VanillaThunder, Phoenix Down, White Castle, Jon, Ralfakick, Jeffkun34, Daskrabs, and myself.

Tonight we are going to frequently rotate through an eclectic mix of fighters, puzzlers, sports titles, shooters, & beat 'em ups.

Best case scenario, we get the live feeds up and running sometime tonight around 7pm Eastern Standard Time.

Please chime in if you're genuinely interested in viewing our potential antics- That way I can gauge whether the response here merits a proper stream tonight. Thanks!
    Philly's most formidable Mature, Vanessa, & Shermie(KOF 2002) player

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Gray View Post
    Everytime I get a new phone, the first thing I check on the Internet is to make sure Xhamster.com plays ok
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Almost killed myself at Ralfakick's place bringing a 4-slot cabinet down the stairs. I lost my footing and fell backward. He and Jon saved my life.
    JSJ Games: Selflessly protecting the lifespans of neo-geo.com moderators since 2010

Withered Penis!

Make me an internet star like that nazi pewdiepie or Mr. Jm J. Bullock!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

1.21 Gigawatts!
    It's hard to get up to 88mph on the blue route.

Stefan is streaming now at:
    Www.twitch.tv/TOBAL2

Mac's Bar Bouncer

Sweetness

Thread Information