Fleshlight - does it really feel like a pussy?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
My friend worked in an adult bookstore in the mid 2000s and I asked what the worst thing about it was, he said all the guys that would come in, not buy anything, wander around and open the boxes for the fake pussies and stick their fingers in them when they thought no-one was looking. Then go out to their car and jerk off in the parking lot.

They had to put them all behind the counter.

Marek

Banned
I could have sworn I have already posted a reply here earlier today. I must have gotten distracted and closed the window before I published the reply. Anyway, I was attempting to link this guy's site. He reviews onanholes, and I found them to be a rather enjoyable read. I haven't tried one myself, but I have to say, there's some ridiculous and funny shit out there. Once I hit that low and feel the urge to fuck a rubber toy, I'll let you know how it was.

I had to look. That guy is hilariously self deprecating in the articles. Also the comments are fucking loool

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I had to look. That guy is hilariously self deprecating in the articles. Also the comments are fucking loool

I found his site via a link on an aussie gaming blog, and had so much fun reading his reviews, I kept coming back for more. I feel this type of humor would sit well with many users from this forum. A recommended read, for sure. Oh, and obviously, NSFW.