Fleshlight - does it really feel like a pussy?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
And does it feel like a good pussy?

Just asking for a friend.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
hahaha
I don't know but fucking a pocketpussy or whatever has always seemed going to too much trouble in the masturbation department.
that does not answer your question

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If the Misty Stone one really felt like her pussy I would be a happy man. But not like I'll ever get to fuck Misty Stone though :(

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
NG.com members are too big tymer for a Fleshlight. Real Doll or GTFO!

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother
Just microwave a bagel. Cheaper and you can have a snack when you're done.

Marek

Banned
Well it definitely feels better when you have a nice crocheted muppet-like shell around the fleshlight.

It's like a real sexual experience then.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
You should do a fleshlight group buy and check it out!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Stock they are not so great - but modding them can help quite a bit. I added PCB feet to mine!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Just microwave a bagel. Cheaper and you can have a snack when you're done.

I would normally add protein and salt to a bagel but your interpretation is a little hard to swallow.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
1918607_10201420234623962_1716904411929166666_n.jpg

I saw one of these at goodwill minus the fleshlight...They should do a Nintendo Switch one.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Stock they are not so great - but modding them can help quite a bit. I added PCB feet to mine!

These feet?

footjob-ashikoki-sock-feet-job-onahole-masturbator-3.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Someone message Merc on facebook to report here for duty and give us a goddamn definitive answer on this

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I've never understood the point of these, when my right hand works just fine.

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother
These feet?

footjob-ashikoki-sock-feet-job-onahole-masturbator-3.jpg

These would be a good choice.

I'd warn that it's NSFW, but this whole thread is anyway, so clicking it probably won't get you any more fired than you likely already are. Linking because it's not technically nudity, but... well, it's something, alright.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
There is even more realistic junk, and sites with reviews

I could have sworn I have already posted a reply here earlier today. I must have gotten distracted and closed the window before I published the reply. Anyway, I was attempting to link this guy's site. He reviews onanholes, and I found them to be a rather enjoyable read. I haven't tried one myself, but I have to say, there's some ridiculous and funny shit out there. Once I hit that low and feel the urge to fuck a rubber toy, I'll let you know how it was.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Anyway, I was attempting to link this guy's site. He reviews onanholes, and I found them to be a rather enjoyable read. I haven't tried one myself, but I have to say, there's some ridiculous and funny shit out there.

I've heard about Fleshlights, but this... I had NO idea. Someone should tell me how to feel about this ASAP.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I await the verdict from our resident chinese democracy...

What say you, Rot? WAIT or PURCHASE? :thevt:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Someone message Merc on facebook to report here for duty and give us a goddamn definitive answer on this

for the love of gumby won't someone please ask merc to chime in on this

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I feel like asking Merc about a pocket pussy is like asking a Formula 1 driver what he thinks about a Ford Focus. We're talking about the guy who, if memory serves, wore out BOTH HOLES of a Bella Donna... fuckin... silicone torso thing.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I feel like asking Merc about a pocket pussy is like asking a Formula 1 driver what he thinks about a Ford Focus. We're talking about the guy who, if memory serves, wore out BOTH HOLES of a Bella Donna... fuckin... silicone torso thing.

rumor has it he jacked off 13 times in one day and blood started coming out the last few times

rumor has it his dad saw things in the military in the 80s that would make civvies' heads spin

rumor has it he is the last piece of the puzzle to restoring these forums to its former glory

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

BOTH HOLES!? my god what a legend.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
If it feels like a pussy, it would mean the end of humanity.