Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Bra

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-c...130941702.html

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

Newsweek
    Greg Price
    NewsweekNovember 2, 2017
    Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders, according to the party's one-time interim chairwoman.

The DNC official, Donna Brazile, now a political analyst, wrote in Politico Magazine on Thursday that she discovered an August 2015 agreement between the national committee and Clinton’s campaign and fundraising arm that gave Clinton “control (of) the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for taking care of the massive debt leftover from President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign.

It wasn't illegal, Brazile said, "but it sure looked unethical."

"If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead," Brazile wrote. "This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity."
    Brazile wrote that she had “promised” Sanders to find out if the DNC had intentionally “rigged” the primary system in order to prop up Clinton and assure she became the nominee. That assertion first popped up after the DNC’s emails, hacked by Russians, had been published online and showed former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and others may have tipped the scales for the Democrat Clinton versus Sanders, an independent seeking the Democratic Party nod.
    “I had tried to search out any other evidence of internal corruption that would show that the DNC was rigging the system to throw the primary to Hillary, but I could not find any in party affairs or among the staff,” Brazile wrote. "I was happy to see that I had found none. Then I found this agreement.”
    I think that the best possible response for Clinton in the wake of Brazile’s accusation is to come out of the closet publicly.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak DangerousK's Avatar
    Not really a surprise.

Sadly the country is paying for this greed of needing to ensure Hillary had her presumed to be rightful coronation ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousK View Post
    Not really a surprise.

Sadly the country is paying for this greed of needing to ensure Hillary had her presumed to be rightful coronation ceremony.
    Jokes aside, the DNC should publicly admit they messed up.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Jokes aside, the DNC should publicly admit they messed up.
    Agreed 100%.

I have a hard time seeing her making such a mea culpa statement though. Doesn't seem like it's something in her character at all to admit to such a fuck-up.

Agreed 100%.

I have a hard time seeing her making such a mea culpa statement though. Doesn't seem like it's something in her character at all to admit to such a fuck-up.
    Nah, she's as cut throat as they come

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Nah, she's as cut throat as they come
    Do you (or Wasabi for that matter) think Sanders could have won the nomination in a straight fight with Clinton?

Not sure what you mean by straight fight. Read the next thread down and witness thr calculated nature of the russian social media attacks. Then go to the brexit thread and compare notes - people were unwittingly manipulated over the most bullshit stuff, like the voltage of vaccuum cleaners. Well, now the English can enjoy a real power vaccuum.

That said, we don’t have a straight level pitch for competitions.

赤裸裸的汽車人
    I am convinced Donna Brazile doesn't have a brain.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    I am convinced Donna Brazile doesn't have a brain.
    She should have accused Hillary Clinton of trying to force herself on her sexually, at a party 30 years ago.

Do you (or Wasabi for that matter) think Sanders could have won the nomination in a straight fight with Clinton?
    I do

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    I do
    I don’t. Sanders, in retrospect, appears as the DNC candidate Russia wanted. Too much in social media from invisible posters backing Sanders for him to be legit. He was always a fraud. And this becomes clearer with each day.

赤裸裸的汽車人
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    She should have accused Hillary Clinton of trying to force herself on her sexually, at a party 30 years ago.
    If she did then she would have mysteriously died shortly afterwards.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Thread Information