SECRET SANTA 2017

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Got this a few days ago but hadn't had a chance to take a pic until tonight. My secret santa was Skate63hjg4563jhg456. Got some cool magnets and stickers along with a Compile shirt, but obviously the star of the show is the Hori Real Arcade V7 stick. For those that aren't familiar with it, the stick was originally produced to go along with Virtua Fighter (as you can maybe tell by the font on the box) and was therefore a Saturn stick, but this one has been modified so that it is now a Genesis/MegaDrive stick instead, which is more appropriate since it only has 3 buttons. This is going to be pretty cool to use with my Genesis, but I am also planning on making a little "safety" adapter (swapping pins 5 and 7) so that I can use this with the Amiga that Todd sent me.

As you can see on the card, Skate drew one spooging cawk plus three dickbutts (are those a stamp?) for a total of 4 cocks. I appreciate the fact that this sacred institution is being taken seriously by at least some of the folks around here.

Secret%20Santa%202017.JPG

Thanks, Skate!!

wow! that musha shirt is so fucking sweet. going to hunt one down my self.

nice one, skate.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I received this heavy box yesterday with a familiar return address, but found the time this evening to open it. Upon opening everything, my little shit of a cat jumped in it immediately and made it into a little Christmas condo.
2i1f3mx.jpg

I was super excited to see these complete and mint Namcot titles for the Famicom, there is so much I don't own yet, and more recently I have been buying up Namcot/Sunsoft games because they came in such perfect clamshell cases!

CONTAINS QUEBEC PROPAGANDA :lolz:

2wefgwh.jpg

I am absolutely floored with the thought taken with this gift and the contents. Nice imports, my favorite holidays chocolates, and 2 of my most wanted RPGs on the Switch right now, in deluxe edition?! :eek:

Thank you so much to Cory for this insane gift! Merry Christmas to you and all of your family! :D

PS - I actually tried fitting that polar bear cock in my mouth, and got a papercut... :keke:

Thanks brotha, merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy the games! :buttrock:

I wish you took a pic of the caulk drawing though, Jibbz is probably mad at me right now :keke:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Mine was delivered yesterday.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member

nice one, skate.

Thanks man.

Regarding the shirt I hate to say it but "good luck." It was a one run deal a long time ago. Maybe if you put up a WTB you could find one.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I watched The Beyond and it was flipping amazing! The practical effects were bonkers and the ending was insane! Plus I recognized pretty much all the locations. It was surreal.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I watched The Beyond and it was flipping amazing! The practical effects were bonkers and the ending was insane! Plus I recognized pretty much all the locations. It was surreal.

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it! :buttrock:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Received an awesome horror themed bundle from GutsDozer yesterday. A really nice looking Spawn figure, an awesome Freddy Krueger ball, some cool comic mini-figures, a horror mag, Justice League Dark on Blu-ray and Return of the Living Dead Blu-ray from Scream Factory!

Gutz has some artistic talent too! :keke:

Thanks a lot man :buttrock:

EDIT: Thanks Jibs (I was having trouble embedding the pics).

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Glad you like it bro! I thought it was dope that the JL Dark came with the Constantine figure. Merry Christmas bro!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Edit: No longer needed.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Glad you like it bro! I thought it was dope that the JL Dark came with the Constantine figure. Merry Christmas bro!

Yeah that's a cool little figure for sure. I'll probably watch it tonight, those DC animated movies are usually pretty good. Merry Christmas to you as well.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Thanks brotha, merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy the games! :buttrock:

I wish you took a pic of the caulk drawing though, Jibbz is probably mad at me right now :keke:
What, you mean this? Back off, Jibby! :-J

rc7ldw.jpg

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Not from Secret Santa but Craig gave me this awesome gaming mouse for my birthday. The dpi settings are badass. Thanks bro!!!
20171224_103607.jpg

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
those logitech mice rule! i got one from that line and its just a tank!

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Got an amazing box from Jibbs and Johnson’s Mushroom Farm full of Christmas presents! Rushing around with family right now but I’ll get Pics up later. Merry Christmas!!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

nice one, skate.

That's a 1cc shirt, only one run was made. You can only get them from someone who bought one when they were made.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
HAHAHA glad that cock made it.

I got this sweet package from mister Lemony! Thanks man!

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg