SECRET SANTA 2017

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Oh shit bro. I got confused because of the merry Christmas note from MT on the build models lol. Thank you so much bro the gifts are amazing and the painting is insane. How did you get all the 3d texture on it?

Not sure. My wife is the artist. I commissioned her to paint it :D

ssgift.jpg

The Beyond is a favorite movie of mine. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense but stylistically it's fantastic and it was filmed locally to you.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Got a bitchin box from Colorado Rockie. I really appreciate the slug 2 kit, as I have a a slug 2 with the turbo program rom, and it'll be cool to have both on hand. Also I didn't have any of the kit bits so those are much appreciated!

Thanks for the candy, hello kitty dreamcast controller n swag, puzzle games... you nailed it man.

20171218_120024.jpg

20171218_120113.jpg

Cool cat. Glad to hear you like it. Also I'm glad those glass sodas made it there intact. I was a bit worried about them breaking during transit. Enjoy!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
So nice presents! That MS2 is <3

CAT! CAAAAT!

PS: MS2 >> MSX

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The Beyond tin from Anchor Bay! You got spoiled Gutz, Wyo knows his zombie films!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Not sure. My wife is the artist. I commissioned her to paint it :D

View attachment 47929

The Beyond is a favorite movie of mine. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense but stylistically it's fantastic and it was filmed locally to you.

The abstract background cock is the best...I'd proudly hang that in my office anytime...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The abstract background cock is the best...I'd proudly hang that in my office anytime...

It's already on my wall lol. I like how the birds are flying to it lol.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Mine arrives today according to tracking.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Man, I’ve been so busy this month that it’s taken me till today to get mine shipped out. So those of you that are still waiting you will get yours. Unfortunately it’ll be the day after Christmas, but it’s on its way. In other news, Reykjavík is lovely this time of year. :)

And also, whoever gets my package there’s a story behind the stuff that I give. I usually give one horrible thing and one awesome thing. kind of the spirit of the white elephant gift, you know?

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Fuckin post office bumped delivery until tomorrow. Why did I pay for 2 day shipping and it takes almost a week? Wtf USPS.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Got this a few days ago but hadn't had a chance to take a pic until tonight. My secret santa was Skate63hjg4563jhg456. Got some cool magnets and stickers along with a Compile shirt, but obviously the star of the show is the Hori Real Arcade V7 stick. For those that aren't familiar with it, the stick was originally produced to go along with Virtua Fighter (as you can maybe tell by the font on the box) and was therefore a Saturn stick, but this one has been modified so that it is now a Genesis/MegaDrive stick instead, which is more appropriate since it only has 3 buttons. This is going to be pretty cool to use with my Genesis, but I am also planning on making a little "safety" adapter (swapping pins 5 and 7) so that I can use this with the Amiga that Todd sent me.

As you can see on the card, Skate drew one spooging cawk plus three dickbutts (are those a stamp?) for a total of 4 cocks. I appreciate the fact that this sacred institution is being taken seriously by at least some of the folks around here.

Secret%20Santa%202017.JPG

Thanks, Skate!!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
where the hell did my sticker come from? lol.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
where the hell did my sticker come from? lol.

Windy Gaming stickers are like fucking Christmas fruitcakes. People regift the fuck out of them until someone finally has the gumption to throw them out.

Edit: This sticker looks a little bit different than the one I already have, so I'm probably going to stick this one under the move strip glass on my Ashturo Shitty next to it's little brother.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
haha..

yeah- i only ever made 100 of the alt script version (another vicemikey original design). LIMITED EDITION!! TEH RAREZ! #RIPMIKEY

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
skate coming thru with a legit SS gift

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I received this heavy box yesterday with a familiar return address, but found the time this evening to open it. Upon opening everything, my little shit of a cat jumped in it immediately and made it into a little Christmas condo.
2i1f3mx.jpg

I was super excited to see these complete and mint Namcot titles for the Famicom, there is so much I don't own yet, and more recently I have been buying up Namcot/Sunsoft games because they came in such perfect clamshell cases!

CONTAINS QUEBEC PROPAGANDA :lolz::lolz:

2wefgwh.jpg

I am absolutely floored with the thought taken with this gift and the contents. Nice imports, my favorite holidays chocolates, and 2 of my most wanted RPGs on the Switch right now, in deluxe edition?! :eek:

Thank you so much to Cory for this insane gift! Merry Christmas to you and all of your family! :D

PS - I actually tried fitting that polar bear cock in my mouth, and got a papercut... :keke:

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Glad you like everything jibbs!!

- The shirt is a 1cc shirt from ellert, It never fit me and I'm super glad it has a good home with the neo fam.
- I do in fact have a self-inking dickbutt stamp (vistaprint ftw)
- The windy sticker was probably from the 1st ones Chris ever sent me... I hoard stickers, it's a skateboarder thing I guess. I also guarantee it came with a dick drawing when it was originally sent to me.

Anyway I'm really really glad you can use the stick with your Amiga as well. It is really solid especially for a "stock" stick. Like I said on the card it is an original sega pad PCB in there now, so it should be good for years of enjoyment. (Also I wasn't kidding, I did run an undefeated season of NBA JAM TE for old times sake before I sent it along).

Good show all around ya'll.