10 Year Member
My package is stuck in shipping delay hell. :(

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Dunno where my package is :keke: tracking nr info is from Dec 8 lol

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
well they just left my gift at my giftees front porch at 6:00 am.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Some asshole sent me a 23lb package in the mail!

YlBgkw7.jpg

Look at this beautiful wrap job!

nBxIQke.jpg

Chanukah cocks! Cocknukah!

LAy19Ey.jpg

Fuckin sweet ass baby PVM! Degaussing and 16:9 biotch! Thanks cdamm you’re the boss.

A6Cblie.jpg

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Enjoy some tiny rgb!

Ps- the ryan Reynolds stickers are because you specifically asked for no ryan Reynolds stuff. That's your own fault.

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Received my package today! I am stoked!!!

Hod92YQ.jpg

Thank you Beelzebub!!!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Mines in the post! The Dick drawing is epic!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
So how does one get their hands on a couple of those Ryan Reynolds stickers?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
From Spanish Ren to Canadian Ren. Here's what my Spanish doppelganger sent me:

4n0MuDyl.jpg

My wife and kids destroyed the chocolates, lol. The card is one of those musical cards. Not knowing what to expect, I waited until after the kids went to bed, but when I opened the card, it woke them up and they started asking questions; My wife couldn't stop laughing at the irony.
1mGlctgl.jpg

These are awesome!!! I'm a Lego fanatic, and Ren still managed to get me sets I didn't already have...I mean, I hadn't even seen these in stores yet. So cool! Although I'm not a Star Wars fan, I really enjoy building and playing the SW Lego sets with the kids and hadn't gotten my hands on a Darth Vader yet, really the one I've always wanted. Also, Rocket and Mantis are the two Guardians that I was missing for the team. Perfect!
ckytNDFl.jpg

This really made me laugh. I felt kind of dirty that I couldn't look away because the art is so good. You've got some real talent Ren, although methinks you've spent a lot of time staring at penises ;)

What a great package from a wonderful member! Muchos gracias Ren, é feliz navidad a ti y a tu familia :D

P.S.: Sorry, my Spanish is really rusty but I wanted to make the effort.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
What a great package from a wonderful member! Muchos gracias Ren, é feliz navidad a ti y a tu familia :D

P.S.: Sorry, my Spanish is really rusty but I wanted to make the effort.

Glad you liked it! I had a hard time trying to choose something since I was afraid you could have those :( Rocket is my fav one so it was almost a must for me to buy hahahahaha. Also, your wish list was hard as fuck lol

About my art, I usually take selfies for references :keke:

PS: Hey, nice spanish! :D

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Just got back into town, and I came home to find my Secret Santa gift had arrived!

NG.com Secret Santa 2017.png

Thank you so much ookitarepanda for the gift! I've been wanting to grab the Rogue Legacy soundtrack on vinyl for a while now, I'm really excited to give it a listen!

Have a wonderful Christmas man! :glee:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I wasn't part of the Secret Santa this year but I got a surprise! Oldschool needed some ideas for a SS and this was his thanks. You da best man. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas!

33a59ce9c5e5b17776207fc039307a80.jpg

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Got a bitchin box from Colorado Rockie. I really appreciate the slug 2 kit, as I have a a slug 2 with the turbo program rom, and it'll be cool to have both on hand. Also I didn't have any of the kit bits so those are much appreciated!

Thanks for the candy, hello kitty dreamcast controller n swag, puzzle games... you nailed it man.

20171218_120024.jpg

20171218_120113.jpg

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
nice gifts indeed from Colorado rocky. the metal slug and marquees alone would of made my day.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dude wyo hooked me up! I got Judge Death Returns and Mega City One Vice original Trades! Which are both amazing and I've already started reading lol. I got Street Fighter 2 Special Champ Edition on Genny complete in freaking gem condition! It's my favorite home port of Street Fighter ever and I lost my copy years ago in Hurricane Katrina. It's freaking amazing! I also scored from what I've read is one of the sickest Zombie movies ever called The Beyond. The collectors tin includes a guide book of Lucio Fulci's work and movie posters from every country it was released in! Plus it takes place in Louisiana. I'm watching this shit tonight. I also got sweet build models of Charolote, Nakoruru, and Cham Cham plus an alternate color Cham Cham! Also scored a sweet Sega shopping bag and a Sonic moist towelette from Japan. Last but definitely not least I got an amazing painting from the man himself entitled Skyward Sword. It's absolutely awesome. Thanks again bro I hope you and your family have an awesome Christmas!!!

20171218_211655.jpg

20171218_211631.jpg

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Yo Gutz, the package was from me, bro :D

Glad you like!! :buttrock:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Oh shit bro. I got confused because of the merry Christmas note from MT on the build models lol. Thank you so much bro the gifts are amazing and the painting is insane. How did you get all the 3d texture on it?

Last edited: