SECRET SANTA 2017

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
So sorry for the late upload! Joe Awesome sent me a great package with a couple Texas brews!
phpf7t4uvPM.jpg

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Lemony

Anyone can contact Lemony IRL and check on him? It looks like he didn't pick up his package. I sent him a email but no answer. I don't want the package to get returned or something. Somebody PLS HALP :(

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Anyone can contact Lemony IRL and check on him? It looks like he didn't pick up his package. I sent him a email but no answer. I don't want the package to get returned or something. Somebody PLS HALP :(

Clear your box.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Panda to the rescue!!!!!!! :buttrock:

Box cleared. I wish Rot offered me a new PM box for Christmas :emb:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've been offline for a few days, just moved to/landed in P.E.I and am up and running with internet.

I'm really glad you liked everything Cory; it wasn't easy sourcing out those Amiibo but I was willing to import the ones I couldn't get here for you, brother :)

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member

He was on vacation, hopefully it didn't get returned.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
HAI GUIS!
sorry for the delay, I have indeed been on vacation.. for MOST of December. First went to Iceland on the 9th for a week, then I had my lemondrops (mah kids) for a week, then had a few days to pack, then went to Cabo San Lucas (mexico) for a week I've been back for about two days now, and finally have a moment to update everyone in the thread :D I would have done it when I posted about a week ago, but I was literally backing up from the gate in a plane on the way to cabo, so I couldn't get it up in time. (D'OH)

I don't know why my post office isn't saying the package was delivered, because I totally picked it up :D and OldSchool DELIVERED!

9ruqYFu.jpg

Got some good stuff here, a bunch of things like Japanese Kit Kats, some Japanese candy, Desk Décor (my favorite) and a Retro Gamer, as well as Tattoo Life magazines :D got som Sonic related goodies, too :D

QD7E9p7.jpg

It also came with some stuff called thinking putty, which is like tougher silly putty. I love it! probably my favorite of the package. And, of course, The obligatory dick pick:

zYlh4yD.jpg

Thank you so much man!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I've been offline for a few days, just moved to/landed in P.E.I and am up and running with internet.

I'm really glad you liked everything Cory; it wasn't easy sourcing out those Amiibo but I was willing to import the ones I couldn't get here for you, brother :)

QlEZqDT.jpg

I'd never thought I'd own this many Amiibo just for one freaking game :keke:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Wow, some awesome gifts! I really need to get in on this.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rot, you seem to be quite the busy man so I took care of bartre's Christmas gift. It's Secret Santa, not Secret Valentine :cool:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot, you seem to be quite the busy man so I took care of bartre's Christmas gift. It's Secret Santa, not Secret Valentine :cool:

UGH... I know...

Sorry man...

xROTx

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
bartre never got his present? Geez it's a month later. Poor guy.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Cheers for making it right. You've been a good Secret Santa Master, this is the best secret santa on the internet right here :vik:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's Ok bro, I took care of it.

GEEZ... I'll make it right too...

Will send BOTH... you and Bartre stuffs...

xROTx

PS. So'z again... I never was very good at shipping stuff on time... :(

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Cory got me the hookup!
shmups, fighters, AND light guns!

1ByC4ZFl.jpg
kPW1wDkl.jpg

M5gaFKjl.jpg