SECRET SANTA 2017

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Nice! That sonic genny collection is aces! Great job foxy!

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
mine leaves tomorrow!

lG7bnZe.jpg

not pictured: some of the home made marshmallows my wife baked that will also be included.

Damn that is a beautiful box. nice work.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Not technically a Secret Santa thing, but it's Christmas so fuck it. Got a fat-ass package from Yodd today. A cherry Amiga 500 with a 50hz/60hz mod and a switch to let you choose to boot from the internal floppy or an external one, a Gotek floppy emulator with a Yodd-made cable and a USB stick full of games and demos, a PS2 -> Amiga mouse adapter, a brand new PS2 mouse, and a rebuilt (re-capped?) power supply. And a scart cable. I've been wanting an Amiga forever, so this is amazing. He wouldn't even let me cover the shipping.

Coupla pics:

IMG_8679.JPG

IMG_8680.JPG

Edit: He also sent me a new, aftermarket Commodore 64 power supply. Soon I should have something to contribute to the C64 thread that I started a while back.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Damn. Doesn't Yodd do something like this every year? He's like one of the 3 wise men that comes bearing gifts every Christmas.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dude that Amiga is sick.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
also- i got part one of an apparent 2 part gift to from reclaimer!

Spoiler:

part 1 was some dog treats (pretty clear he knows i love dogs)- and fun fact- i actually get those assholes mother hubbard brand treats a lot, so this is a great gift!

uYiVffz.jpg

love the ascii dickbutt! love it!

nBzWOGc.jpg

here is the whole gang rounding up to try some fish snacks:

left to right is gustab munchausen, trebeck, natsume (from ninja masters, not the publisher), and cornell the evil beagle.

I5BwCep.jpg

i figured i'd make the 'good' ones work for their grub. here's gus and natty doing a 'leave it':

YTkeB2G.jpg

and here is natty doing a leave it with some added treat balancing.. (which is nuts that she can even do that because she's only 6 months old now).

d73UskR.jpg

thanks man! top notch stuff! cant wait to see the other package!

edit: i just noticed the ascii dickbutt is all the lyrics to 'santa claus is coming to town'. effort is off the charts, bud!

Love the dog pics! Glad to see part 1 is being enjoyed. Part 2 arriving Wednesday!

i swear to god if it's another fucking dog..

Here’s a clue - I know you like dogs. I hope you like animals. We’ll find out.

Last edited:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Thanks to fox1 for the gifts! Garegga soundtrack is awesome, but no dick pic so jibz is going to be TRIGGERED!! :keke:

Haha, glad everything came in :)

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Glad to see the A500 arrived safely!

I bet this will open up all sorts of video opportunities for CGQ.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Lots of cool stuff already guys, and that Amiga is sweet!

My giftee's present should be going out today!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I have contacted my silly secret Santa person because to be quite frank... I'm lazy at shit like this...

And I'd hate to send him stuff he aint gonna be able to use...

SUE ME MOFOS!

xROTx

PS. More like... sometime in 2018... atm:p

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Sent off my gift yesterday. Didn't take a picture of the package because it would become obvious what the central present is!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I can only guess that this is the other half of my SS gift based on the hint given (no card inside, but im pretty sure this is it):

rtYxsWn.jpg

MEAT!

4 ribeyes plus another 2 lbs of ground beef! from what looks to be something of a small run bespoke beef farm called slope farms (even though its super racist of me, i checked to see if it was run by azns). I checked out their website and it reads like a 'pepperidge farm remembers' commercial. And i mean that in the best way possible.

my favorite line from the site: "The beef taste like beef should when grown in the mountains. It taste the way beef tasted forever, when people were willing to wait till cattle got fat on pasture". Best believe im super stoked to cook some of this up!

thanks so much reclaimer!

as a token of my gratitude, i did my best to form a meat dick out of what was sent to me:

Qxk5uk4.jpg

Thanks again!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Damn, that's not where I thought your SS was going with that, but that's fucking awesome.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Christmas never looked so delicious.

I can only imagine what the postal worker looking at the scanner image was thinking. They must see some really weird stuff go through the post.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Woah ribeyes?? *summoning GohanX*

What an unexpected present hah

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I can only guess that this is the other half of my SS gift based on the hint given (no card inside, but im pretty sure this is it):

rtYxsWn.jpg

MEAT!

4 ribeyes plus another 2 lbs of ground beef! from what looks to be something of a small run bespoke beef farm called slope farms (even though its super racist of me, i checked to see if it was run by azns). I checked out their website and it reads like a 'pepperidge farm remembers' commercial. And i mean that in the best way possible.

my favorite line from the site: "The beef taste like beef should when grown in the mountains. It taste the way beef tasted forever, when people were willing to wait till cattle got fat on pasture". Best believe im super stoked to cook some of this up!

thanks so much reclaimer!

as a token of my gratitude, i did my best to form a meat dick out of what was sent to me:

Qxk5uk4.jpg

Thanks again!

Merry Christmas man!! I really hope you and your family enjoy it. Feel free to give the dogs a taste too. ;)

The steaks and beef are from Crowd Cow. https://www.crowdcow.com/about

They let you contribute via a kickstarter-like system to get cuts of meat from small local farms raising really high quality, environmentally responsible, ethically raised, fucking tasty meat. Pretty awesome company.

Have a great holiday!!!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
will do! thanks again! i will enjoy putting your meat in my mouth.