SECRET SANTA 2017

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
HAHAHA glad that cock made it.

I got this sweet package from mister Lemony! Thanks man!

View attachment 48042View attachment 48043View attachment 48044

Good to see ya got it! So, as I explained before, I like to send one aweful thing and one awesome thing in the package. The MVS cart is obviously the awful thing, while the PS3/360 to DB15 converter is the awesome thing :). The toblerone was something I picked up while in Iceland, and the ashtray was an import from japan :) truly an international package.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Good to see ya got it! So, as I explained before, I like to send one aweful thing and one awesome thing in the package. The MVS cart is obviously the awful thing, while the PS3/360 to DB15 converter is the awesome thing :). The toblerone was something I picked up while in Iceland, and the ashtray was an import from japan :) truly an international package.

It was ALL awesome as far as I'm concerned. Thanks again man!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Best Secret Santa on the internet. Hope everyone had a good holiday and without stress.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Finally got my secret santa! And seems it's the same user as the last year :keke: good job Cory

Awesome stuff from Bartre <3

First of all, teh caulk:

CRxsACj.jpg

Along with the "Ren again??" hahaha

So, got a couple of caulk wrapped presents:
oIchzBn.jpg

and inside those 2 caulk boxes... some awesome Genesis games and a Game Genie! I really loved seeing Mortal Kombat, Shinobi 3 and Gunstar Heroes <3 along with the game genie that will help to make the games funnier hahaha
y3hag0t.jpg

Thanks a lot Bartre <3 will make massive play this weekend!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'll definitely try a new random generator next time :lolz:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Here’s the pics of the fucking rad Secret Santa I got from Jibby.

First, congrats on the box art! The first time I’ve heard my wife say “there’s a box o dicks on the porch for you!”

55E4EFCE-53DA-4A86-9CED-7AE3FF750DB7.jpeg

731E02C3-699E-40F8-BD03-6C20EF2500A3.jpeg

83B5B060-D67A-45F2-8118-0F8C048881C1.jpeg

D3663709-DBA9-41DD-93DD-30CEB33E4683.jpeg

Check out that haul!!! I fucking love all of it. Lots of great game room swag. Especially dig the CGQ shirt. Cracked open the beer first thing, cheers to you!!

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
My wife said Bartre drew a fine dick but the balls just needed a little work.

That box is a masterpiece.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I finally came back to town from my in-laws to open my Secret Santa gifts. I'll post pics tomorrow, but it was very, very good. I hope my recipient got the package(s) I sent him...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
So here's what happened with the box. I didn't feel like doing a dick drawing this year, so I figured that I would just draw "this side up" arrows all over the box (there are two on each side) that look kind of cawkish (that's why there's that pointy one). The pointy one looked like shit, so then I drew the rest of them with rounded-off heads. Then they looked kind of "eh", so I added the dickholes, but that swung the pendulum in the other direction as at that point they were very obviously cocks. So I added the barber pole stripes down the shafts, but it wasn't enough so I made the knobs look like cartoony mushroom caps. But then the question becomes "why are there penile mushrooms all over the outside of the box?" (I was worried about getting in trouble with the post office). I figured that "Johnson's Mushrooms" both gave me another opportunity for a cock reference, but also gave me plausible deniability.

Glad you like the shirt. I felt a little weird sending it, but figured fuck it.

Edit: I forgot to add that I didn't have the stones to drop the package off at the post office, so my wife did it for me.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Wow, there are so many great gifts this year, and pics to boot! I'm looking forward to my SS recipient posting some pics soon :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
So here's what happened with the box. I didn't feel like doing a dick drawing this year, so I figured that I would just draw "this side up" arrows all over the box (there are two on each side) that look kind of cawkish (that's why there's that pointy one). The pointy one looked like shit, so then I drew the rest of them with rounded-off heads. Then they looked kind of "eh", so I added the dickholes, but that swung the pendulum in the other direction as at that point they were very obviously cocks. So I added the barber pole stripes down the shafts, but it wasn't enough so I made the knobs look like cartoony mushroom caps. But then the question becomes "why are there penile mushrooms all over the outside of the box?" (I was worried about getting in trouble with the post office). I figured that "Johnson's Mushrooms" both gave me another opportunity for a cock reference, but also gave me plausible deniability.

Glad you like the shirt. I felt a little weird sending it, but figured fuck it.

Edit: I forgot to add that I didn't have the stones to drop the package off at the post office, so my wife did it for me.

Lol, you faget :D

Great gifts dude!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Well, here's my pics:

XaHGYmu.jpg

Quality candy with Haribos, and something festive to try, too. :D

WlFA8Ic.jpg

Two very wanted games to play soon, and a knife for the impending zombie apocalypse :lolz:

loegan43, thank you very much for your Secret Santa gifts. They were very well chosen, and greatly appreciated! :buttrock:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Some truly awesome stuff this year! Congrats everyone!!

My secret santa 2017 was Renmauzo! :D

I've received his package (a cool Lego box) before Christmas but I got caught up with unexpected work and the usual Christmas drama. I also needed access to a PC for the USB key. Sorry it took so long to post the pictures bro.

Breath of the Wild is my favorite game of the year. I started to buy the Zelda Amiibos a few month ago to unlock all the armors and outfits. Unfortunally, I couldn't find all of them here in Montreal.

Ren got my back though and managed to find every single Amiibo I was missing :eek: He also threw in an eshop card :D

J3uFKKr.jpg

I also found this magnificent work of art in the package:

vBnr0KO.jpg

I meticulously followed the instructions and found a USB key hidden in the jizz. It didn't taste as bad as a Switch cartdridge but it was pretty close :keke:

NW5DxZi.jpg

There was a letter on the USB key as well as this masterpiece:

8l9JJuB.jpg

LMAO this is litterally the best caulk art I've ever received. I'm going to send this to Nintendo. Breath of the Wild definitely needs a unbreakable BBC sword keke

Thanks a lot for everything Shayne! I can't believe you found all the Amiibos I was missing, you rock! That Zelda art is going on my wall! You definitely made my day! Happy new year brotha! :-D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm late.... i know I know... will get to it...

xROTx

PS. Sorry to my secret Santa... he be waiting...

EDIT. Thank you to Brad Temple... I would show what he sent me... but I drank it... kthx...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'm late.... i know I know... will get to it...

xROTx

PS. Sorry to my secret Santa... he be waiting...

EDIT. Thank you to Brad Temple... I would show what he sent me... but I drank it... kthx...

Rot pls, read the rules bro. Post a pic of what you got, we need to see the caulk drawing :D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot pls, read the rules bro. Post a pic of what you got, we need to see the caulk drawing :D

It's a bit fookin late for that shit...

Can I just take a picture of me drunken... naked on the sofa instead?

Pfft... rules... I never read a single Faq on this website...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
It's a bit fookin late for that shit...

Can I just take a picture of me drunken... naked on the sofa instead?

Pfft... rules... I never read a single Faq on this website...

xROTx

BAN PLS :hammer:

Seriously bro, at least do it for bradtemple87 :cool: