Paul Manafort

Marek

Banned
Also George Papadopolous plead guilty to lying to the FBI in private. He plead on Oct 5th, and has presumably been squealing for Meuller ever since.

He was trumps foreign policy advisor early on in the campaign.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAA!

trumpfaggots, where is your God now? Yeah Hillary was the most corrupt politician of all time Right? Right?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
But her emails... and she took money from a sexual predator... and her husband is a womanizer... and she gets a cough sometimes...

AND SETH RICH!!!!11!

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
"After a long day of treason, it's Mueller time."

Can't take credit for that one but it made me laugh.

As much as I want this to be the beginning of something big, my confidence in our system to punish guilty parties in positions of power is at an all-time low. We'll see, I guess. However, this is classic RICO stuff. Start small, flip and move up the ladder.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Comey was a predictable bummer, but this is different. It's about money, the archetypal lead. If done thoroughly, it rarely fails.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
But her emails... and she took money from a sexual predator... and her husband is a womanizer... and she gets a cough sometimes...

AND SETH RICH!!!!11!

You forgot the part about rigging things against Bernie Sanders.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Sounds like the Manafort stuff has little to do with the Trump campaign at the moment. Mostly laundering his own money.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
WTF bizarro world are we living in? Fox News is constantly running this narrative that Trump didn't work with the Russians but Hillary did?? I know the 1984 cliches are played out, but seriously...

Marek

Banned
Papadop has been wearing a wire on and off for three months now

This is fucking awesome. Trump and co. are following the failing autocrat playbook to a tee. Lashing out at enemies with renewed vigor, pretending papadop just was a coffee bitch when there's tons of evidence to the contrary, reframing the accusors into enemies of the state, etc.

This is wild stuff

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fair.

But they can only hysterically deny reality for so long

Indoctrination is strong. Thicker than blood. How do you convince someone thatwas raised to worship Robert E Lee and to look fondly on the confederacy, on the same pedestal as riding a harley davidson through the highway of freedom,

That the constitution of the confederacy was explicit in detailing that the negro of African origin was for slavery, forever? A constitution voted upon and ratified, after deliberation and debate...

Marek

Banned
Indoctrination is strong. Thicker than blood. How do you convince someone thatwas raised to worship Robert E Lee and to look fondly on the confederacy, on the same pedestal as riding a harley davidson through the highway of freedom,

That the constitution of the confederacy was explicit in detailing that the negro of African origin was for slavery, forever? A constitution voted upon and ratified, after deliberation and debate...

I'm really talking more about people like my aunt from Detroit. She is in no way a confederate sympathizer or anything like that.

She just eats breitbart for breakfast lunch and dinner. Specifically the anti Clinton shit. It's like her life force, her hatred of that woman.

I just reminded myself I'm gonna email auntie the video of Milo doing karaoke with Richard Spencer in the crowd with his buddies throwing Nazi salutes. She'll hate that because milo even admits that's him in the video and says his extreme myopia made it so he couldn't see the salutes.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Didn't Manafort get fired from the campaign because he said something dumb on twitter? Or was that the other guy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My aunt is delusional, frothing, hysterical, disturbed, etc.

Facts don't matter to her, she picks and chooses

Boehner was the subject of a great piece that came out recently, where he blamed the fall of American politics on the new media, where people no longer have to read the news they don't like, the way they did a decade ago - now they can pick which news they get. And that's where you get the Breitbart feeders.