Art of Fighting 3 is horrible, right?

klee123

Zero's Secretary
I just love the fluidity of the animation.

The music is also pretty darn good too.

However, I still prefer playing as Ryo and Robert i in KOF over their actual series.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Where is Andsuchisdeath?

I sold him my copy years ago. When we met to make the deal I told I thought the game was pretty bad...and then something happened...

There was this palpable tension in the air. His right eye began to twitch and his breathing became heavy and labored. It was as if he was using every ounce of his strength not to slap me.

But then he just handed me my money and politely asked me to get out of his jeep.

That was the last I ever saw of Andsuchisdeath.

Last edited:

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Art of fighting 3 is probably my favorite of the series. I got all 3 games on my Neo Geo mvs in one go, and I enjoyed the third game most. Sure, the gameplay and controls take some getting used to. However, the Fantastic animation and decent soundtrack definitely keep me playing. It's not one of my favorite fighting games of all time, or even on the Neo Geo. But, the game is definitely worth playing and a great experience if you have the time and patience to learn how it works.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
My time with the aes version was short, but its so damned polished looking I liked to leave it on attract mode xD probably a bad first exposure to the AOF series. Im a total capcom guy as far as fighters go so tbh its been hell trying to even get used to even kof games, so I didnt think it was horrible, just very different, but maybe not being a series fan/playing the rest I sound like a guy not watching any Star Wars films except Episode 1 and saying it was weird but I sorta liked it... idk

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Where is Andsuchisdeath?

I sold him my copy years ago. When we met to make the deal I told I thought the game was pretty bad...and then something happened...

There was this palpable tension in the air. His right eye began to twitch and his breathing became heavy and labored. It was as if he was using every ounce of his strength not to slap me.

But then he just handed me my money and politely asked me to get out of his jeep.

HAHAHAHAAHA. Everytime Asid disagrees with me on something game related which is often, I always imagined him doing exactly what you mentioned behind the keyboard but instead of restraining himself, he hammer fists his desk. That's passion.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
My time with the aes version was short, but its so damned polished looking I liked to leave it on attract mode xD probably a bad first exposure to the AOF series. Im a total capcom guy as far as fighters go so tbh its been hell trying to even get used to even kof games, so I didnt think it was horrible, just very different, but maybe not being a series fan/playing the rest I sound like a guy not watching any Star Wars films except Episode 1 and saying it was weird but I sorta liked it... idk

people who like capcom fighters usually can get familiar with snk fighters. snk fighters are pretty much rooted in capcom.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This is the best installment of the series TODAY imo. I didn't like the roster selection at first BUT the gameplay makes up for that. AOF3>AOF1>AOF2
BB

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Where is Andsuchisdeath?

I had to go to the bathroom.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
That would explain the clenched buttocks