Hakeshu MVS Corner

Hakeshu

n00b
Hello guys,

I've been a ghost member of the forums for a long time. Just reading some good stuff and enjoying some shared collections.
Recently I started my MVS collection and started slow gathering like 15 titles. Last week I managed to get a decent lot at a fair price and bumped my collection to 47 titles plus 2 hacks (3 bootlegs: kof2k1, 2k2 and 2k3).

So I decided to become more active here on the forums and share my happiness with all of you.

mvs.jpg

mvs1.jpg

mvs2.jpg

I hope you like as much as I did :D

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Nice collection of carts there. This hobby can be a money pit but it really depends on how far you want to take it. I keep it on the cheaper side, but some other guys I know put more into it then I do. They also have nicer collections then I do, so I guess you get out of it what you put into it. Welcome to the craziness.

Hakeshu

n00b
What's your sonic wings 3 scoreboard look like?

What do you mean bu that? How many points I did? I still had no chance to play the game since my MVS is going some maintanance, will arrive this week for some craziness.

Nice, i also just started.finished building my cmvs and have about 14 games now.

Awesome. I started the same way. MVS is just to great to have a few games hahaha.

Nice collection of carts there. This hobby can be a money pit but it really depends on how far you want to take it. I keep it on the cheaper side, but some other guys I know put more into it then I do. They also have nicer collections then I do, so I guess you get out of it what you put into it. Welcome to the craziness.

I know that MVS can be expansive. But compared with others systems it is kinda "cheap" since the library is small.

Last edited: