State Govt. DRONES Over My Neighborhood Every Night

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Finally the answer showed itself to me...

...your psychosis also manifests itself in obsessively checking out your Casio, right?

blue-thunder-casio.jpg

Hint: As long as you won't do yoga naked like Lucinda Crosby, you should be safe ;).

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Is that taped to the wall inside the rural in cabin in which you're writing your manifesto?

It's so eerily close to the real thing, it had to be taped down on all four sides to not fly away.

Wasn't it Amazon that was supposed to have drone delivery, by the way? When is that going to happen?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
The last pic is the drawing I did on a post-it note just after the 'drone' flew directly over my head at a really low elevation. All I had handy was a pencil and post-it note pad once I got in the door. It has since been stuck to my monitor, taped to a sheet of opaque plastic to take a pic on, then thrown in the trash. I fished it out of my waste paper basket and re-took the photo last night 'cause I wasn't happy with the previous pic.

So it's like this:

The things flying all over my neighborhood and surrounding environs are not drones but Boeing Phantom Swift 'aircraft'.

They must be testing them in my area.

They have lights and LOUD speakers that enable them to mimic the look and sound of either an airplane or a helicopter, they make ambulance noises and police siren sounds as well.

I'll re-post the pics:

My Post-it drawing:
25552075_10212892778987050_4423067503390777219_n.jpg

My half-assed recreation:
Drone Recreation 2.jpg

The Boeing Phantom Swift prototype:
392064.png

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
When I said the answer 'revealed itself to me' I meant I was online and saw something that looked like this:

DrudgePhantomSwift.jpg

The headline under the photo was something like "Boeing Unveils Secret New Plane".

And I put 2 and 2 together.

After looking this thing up and seeing the pics of the prototypes, etc.

The mystery was pretty much solved.