CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This thread needs moar tits.

49vVU.gif

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
General consensus on the fuck order being 1,4,2,3?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The last three of you assholes- two Prancing Ponces from the UK and a Teutonic Twat from Germany just clinched it.
That insult really hurt me. As did the "closing" of this thread. You must be übermenschlich smart, I won't ever mess with you again. :help:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The last three of you assholes- two Prancing Ponces from the UK and a Teutonic Twat from Germany just clinched it.

Thread closed.

Damn, guess we'll never get to the bottom of this mystery now (it was planes)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
General consensus on the fuck order being 1,4,2,3?

I'm either at 1,2,4,3 or 2,1,4,3. From left to right, the first chick seems like she *could* be fun, or she could be all show and no go. The second chick just seems like she's down for anything and everything. Chick 3 looks like a tranny with bolt-ons, and chick 4 looks like she just joined in with the other three on a dare because she had one too many bottles of Blue Moon, and this is the "naughty" college story she'll be telling her girlfriends for the next 25 years.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That insult really hurt me. As did the "closing" of this thread. You must be übermenschlich smart, I won't ever mess with you again. :help:

Good call. One time, in elementary school, he bullied a kid. That same kid still has nightmares about it 30+ years later.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,

Alright, I'm sorry xsq, I apologize. If I could go back in time, I wouldn't type that again.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Good call. One time, in elementary school, he bullied a kid. That same kid still has nightmares about it 30+ years later.

neobuyer, didn't you have your birthday listed before?

Related: did you already have your GED 30 years ago?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I PM'd Rot yesterday.

On a side note: My next door neighbors had their relatives from out of state over tonight, and they were shooting roman candles at the drones. They were all high and drunk, I thought it was hilarious.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
''now I can see all kinds of things-I mean it really is ridiculous!''

:-J

thoughts??? microwave rays or what you fred of?? they just help stabilize the atmosphere modifying compounds!! they are gud fer u:cool:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I PM'd Rot yesterday.

On a side note: My next door neighbors had their relatives from out of state over tonight, and they were shooting roman candles at the drones. They were all high and drunk, I thought it was hilarious.

Wonder if they flew in by drone and landed at the nearest droneport