State Govt. DRONES Over My Neighborhood Every Night

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
This isn't a joke thread, no bullshit- There is a squadron of either drone or manned aircraft circling above the area where I live around 10-12 PM and later every night of the week as far as I can tell.

I am not the only one who sees them, my neighbors do too after I point them out to them.

There is news that LAPD will 'soon' test drones (the drone they show in the news story is tiny- what is up above my neighborhood is comparable to a helicopter.)

Wanted to start this thread. I will put up video as I take it with my iPad.

Again- I am not kidding.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
This isn't a joke thread, no bullshit- There is a squadron of either drone or manned aircraft circling above the area where I live around 10-12 PM and later every night of the week as far as I can tell.

I am not the only one who sees them, my neighbors do too after I point them out to them.

There is news that LAPD will 'soon' test drones (the drone they show in the news story is tiny- what is up above my neighborhood is comparable to a helicopter.)

Wanted to start this thread. I will put up video as I take it with my iPad.

Again- I am not kidding.

they're coming to get you, barbara...

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
OK, tonight- I am going to go outside before I take my dog out and take footage of them. It's 7:08 as I type. So by maybe 11pm PST I should be able to put it on Youtube.

NOTHING, it was too cloudy and the drones weren't there for the first night since I have gone out and looked.

I will take a video every night until I get them.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
But, in your video you don't sound like you're on meth...

I'm having trouble reconciling this thread with the video

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Man I bet they are hiding behind a tree or something...
I thought the comment at the end about where your car was located was unnecessary to the stories plot. Cant wait for episode 2!

hehe :keke:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Ok this is actually the REAL first video I took. My Dad and some neighbors walking by are all looking at the huge helicoptor-like drones:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Ok this is actually the REAL first video I took. My Dad and some neighbors walking by are all looking at the huge helicoptor-like drones:

Those 3 dudes are like thinking.... "fuck... I'm drunk... it's late... I just don't just don't need this shit man.."...

xROTx

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Neighbourhood Watch here gives us a shitty quality video of a planes lights in the night sky but won't zoom because it'll prove it's a plane. Are you alright man? this is getting a little strange.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Neighbourhood Watch here gives us a shitty quality video of a planes lights in the night sky but won't zoom because it'll prove it's a plane. Are you alright man? this is getting a little strange.

He was always a little off and thought he was the smartest guy in the room. But he has really started to unravel this past year. neobuyer's descent into insanity just might be the spark this forum needs.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
He was always a little off and thought he was the smartest guy in the room. But he has really started to unravel this past year. neobuyer's descent into insanity just might be the spark this forum needs.

He sounds sane but I've heard that tone before from crazy persons. See when you're out filming the lights in the night sky it's a sign you're a bit weird, when it starts getting you angry and you're calling them names like 'drone' you're becoming insane. I would argue in the next 10 years neobuyer will be locked up in a mental institution and these drones will be in his food. He will swear by it.