Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yamazaki's Pupil

Does neobuyer happen to live close to an airport by any chance?

Master of Disguise
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    He was always a little off and thought he was the smartest guy in the room. But he has really started to unravel this past year. neobuyer's descent into insanity just might be the spark this forum needs.
    I have always been a lot ON, and I am the smartest guy in your room Sage and everywhere else. It's been my fucking curse in life.

I am the anti-Kid Apex and the Anti-Wizkid.

When I was in the fifth grade, upwards of 20 other fifth graders surrounded me like I was Frankenstein's monster, so they could all beat me up at once. I took a thrashing, didn't stay down long and ran back home sad and confused. I would psychologically toy with the kids in my class. On Valentines Day I would make subtle alterations to the cards with my pen- a kid who had a reputation for crying got a Valentine with the little animals eyes shedding tears. I was a Damien Omen-Child monster as a kid. I reversed all of that mean bullshit in my middle teens. I dropped out of school at the beginning of the 8th grade, got a GED just after my 16th birthday WITHOUT STUDYING AT ALL, and that was the end of my formal education. I am an Autodidact and a Polymath, look those words up Sage, this is how I can flame anyone into oblivion if I want to.

So- if you guys want me to continue trying to film the drone-a-palooza over the East Whittier and La Mirada, CA area: Stop saying I'm going insane or that I'm 'losing it' or whatever- a couple of the miniscule minded morons in this thread have already pissed me off.

Oh, and no- I live very far away from all Southern California airports except for the tiny Fullerton airport/flying school. Where I live is far from freeways. Think about that. Where I live is 'high ground', meaning you can see the entire Los Angeles Basin from certain points here.

Thanks for reading.

Global Moderator
    Voice of Reason

This sounds like an r/iamverysmart post.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    When I was in the fifth grade, upwards of 20 other fifth graders surrounded me like I was Frankenstein's monster, so they could all beat me up at once.
    This is the only believable thing you've written here.
    >

King's Bartender
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...
    Why don't you just make an account on Nextdoor and ask people? For all you know, there's a drone enthusiast club in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Why don't you just make an account on Nextdoor and ask people? For all you know, there's a drone enthusiast club in your area.
    Or some planes

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Stop saying I'm going insane or that I'm 'losing it' or whatever
    You're going insane and losing it, that is clear.

For the tunes lovers!

Chang's Grocer

Somebody who seriously titles himself 'polymath', immediately looses the demand to be one. Just a thought...

I have always been a lot ON, and I am the smartest guy in your room Sage and everywhere else. It's been my fucking curse in life.

I am the anti-Kid Apex and the Anti-Wizkid.

When I was in the fifth grade, upwards of 20 other fifth graders surrounded me like I was Frankenstein's monster, so they could all beat me up at once. I took a thrashing, didn't stay down long and ran back home sad and confused. I would psychologically toy with the kids in my class. On Valentines Day I would make subtle alterations to the cards with my pen- a kid who had a reputation for crying got a Valentine with the little animals eyes shedding tears. I was a Damien Omen-Child monster as a kid. I reversed all of that mean bullshit in my middle teens. I dropped out of school at the beginning of the 8th grade, got a GED just after my 16th birthday WITHOUT STUDYING AT ALL, and that was the end of my formal education. I am an Autodidact and a Polymath, look those words up Sage, this is how I can flame anyone into oblivion if I want to.

So- if you guys want me to continue trying to film the drone-a-palooza over the East Whittier and La Mirada, CA area: Stop saying I'm going insane or that I'm 'losing it' or whatever- a couple of the miniscule minded morons in this thread have already pissed me off.

Oh, and no- I live very far away from all Southern California airports except for the tiny Fullerton airport/flying school. Where I live is far from freeways. Think about that. Where I live is 'high ground', meaning you can see the entire Los Angeles Basin from certain points here.

Thanks for reading.
    oof ouch owie

Master of Disguise
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    This is the only believable thing you've written here.
    I wish it WAS something I am making up, madman.

This literally happened to me in grade school.

Yamazaki's Pupil

Did you send your male classmates valentines cards?

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    No new videos?
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

skull

I wish it WAS something I am making up, madman.

This literally happened to me in grade school.
    Things are starting to make more sense that you dropped out of school and got your GED without studying, and that somehow makes you think you're smart.

And then giving us a story about something you did in elementary school to prove you're smart.

Just saying, but people who feel the need to proclaim they're smart usually aren't. Just average.

King's Bartender
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    Things are starting to make more sense that you dropped out of school and got your GED without studying, and that somehow makes you think you're smart.

And then giving us a story about something you did in elementary school to prove you're smart.

Just saying, but people who feel the need to proclaim they're smart usually aren't. Just average.
    I had a good friend in high school who sounded like that. Was too smart to be there, and then after graduation refused to go to college because "why should I take classes to learn things I already know?" So while I was getting a degree, he didn't do shit and lived off an inheritance that his grandparents gave him even though they weren't dead yet (and he still lived at home). We lost touch, but last I heard he had a business cleaning cat piss out of people's carpets and his wife was a professional house-sitter. But hey, at least he didn't waste his time getting the college education that his grandparents would have paid for.

Crazed MVS Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    No new videos?
    Yeah where is our exciting conclusions .... this wait for the next episode is killing me

Master of Disguise
    I went out just as dusk started to set in, it was still light out. The drones are up there all the time from what I can gather. I saw one mimicking an airplane, with a loud airplane sound coming from speakers. It after a 20 seconds or so and went back to hovering and making a thrumming sound.

I also just spoke with 2 of my neighbors and alerted them to the drones. My neighbor across the street assumed they were airplanes and making their approach to LAX- but LAX is 25.9 miles from here. These drones are VERY cleverly made, they can imitate airplanes with light and sound, as well as helicopters. They can imitate street lamps or any other kind of light we are used to seeing here. Most people don't look up at the sky and wonder about it, they are too busy with their lives. But once I point the drones out- they can instantly see them for what they are and they become quite concerned about what's flying around over their neighborhood.

Once I get my hands on a video camera with a serious military-grade lens on it, then we should know what we're dealing with. Really expensive shit though, but I have to get to the bottom of this, it's in my nature.

Master of Disguise

King's Bartender
    I went out just as dusk started to set in, it was still light out. The drones are up there all the time from what I can gather. I saw one mimicking an airplane, with a loud airplane sound coming from speakers. It after a 20 seconds or so and went back to hovering and making a thrumming sound.

I also just spoke with 2 of my neighbors and alerted them to the drones. My neighbor across the street assumed they were airplanes and making their approach to LAX- but LAX is 25.9 miles from here. These drones are VERY cleverly made, they can imitate airplanes with light and sound, as well as helicopters. They can imitate street lamps or any other kind of light we are used to seeing here. Most people don't look up at the sky and wonder about it, they are too busy with their lives. But once I point the drones out- they can instantly see them for what they are and they become quite concerned about what's flying around over their neighborhood.

Once I get my hands on a video camera with a serious military-grade lens on it, then we should know what we're dealing with. Really expensive shit though, but I have to get to the bottom of this, it's in my nature.
    Is this a parody thread and I just don't get the joke? This post isn't even good-quality trolling. This is like something that xorthen would post if he was unsuccessfully trying to be funny.

Crazed MVS Addict
    UFO's or Drones?
    Now they are mimicking our mass transit dear god its worse than i thought!!!

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Is this a parody thread and I just don't get the joke? This post isn't even good-quality trolling. This is like something that xorthen would post if he was unsuccessfully trying to be funny.
    If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck then it's probably a fucking duck.

Spoiler:
    Never go full fruitcake

For the tunes lovers!

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    when I moved into my first flat here in muenster, luckily the girl from next door warned me about one of the neighbors. He would always come up to other residents he met and tell them how he was systematically tortured by the government with microwaves. The only way to make him stop was to tell him you believed him and that you'd keep an eye out. If you told him he should seek help (or flat out say he was insane) he would flip and assume you were an agent - he'd put your name on a list he posted to his blog, along with any other info he could find out (stalking included)... well, about three weeks after I moved in he was arrested for assaulting someone on the premises, never saw him again after that (heard he was institutionalized in a mental hospital, some relatives convinced him he was saver there or something)... MAYBE THOSE MICROWAVES WERE REAL AFTER ALL!
    Last edited by xsq; 11-10-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    when I moved into my first flat here in muenster, luckily the girl from next door warned me about one of the neighbors. He would always come up to other residents he met and tell them how he was systematically tortured by the government with microwaves. The only way to make him stop was to tell him you believed him and that you'd keep an eye out. If you told him he should seek help (or flat out say he was insane) he would flip and assume you were an agent - he'd put your name on a list he posted to his blog, along with any other info he could find out (stalking included)... well, about three weeks after I moved in he was arrested for assaulting someone on the premises, never saw him again after that (heard he was institutionalized in a mental hospital, some relatives convinced him he was saver there or something)... MAYBE THOSE MICROWAVES WERE REAL AFTER ALL!
    OR......

He moved to Fullerton, California, and started buying neo.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    OR......

He moved to Fullerton, California, and started buying neo.

For the tunes lovers!

Master of Disguise
    The last three of you assholes- two Prancing Ponces from the UK and a Teutonic Twat from Germany just clinched it.

Thread closed.

King's Bartender
    The last three of you assholes- two Prancing Ponces from the UK and a Teutonic Twat from Germany just clinched it.

Thread closed.
    Hey what the fuck? Me and lachlan don't get any fucking credit?

Thread Information