Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77
  1. #1
    Master of Disguise
    neobuyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Omnia Videt Oculus
    Posts
    8,038

    State Govt. DRONES Over My Neighborhood Every Night

    This isn't a joke thread, no bullshit- There is a squadron of either drone or manned aircraft circling above the area where I live around 10-12 PM and later every night of the week as far as I can tell.

    I am not the only one who sees them, my neighbors do too after I point them out to them.

    There is news that LAPD will 'soon' test drones (the drone they show in the news story is tiny- what is up above my neighborhood is comparable to a helicopter.)

    Wanted to start this thread. I will put up video as I take it with my iPad.

    Again- I am not kidding.

  2. #2
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,747
    k

  3. #3
    Mac's Bar Bouncer

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,712
    How about some video in 2017?

  4. #4
    Mickey's Coach
    egg_sanwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    747
    "Local nerds/drone enthusiasts scare neighborhood"

    I see the headlines already.

  5. #5
    Critical Damage!
    mjmjr25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ryan's Lakeside Cabin; in MN
    Posts
    3,263
    I'm glued.

    refresh, refresh, refresh...
    Rare PROTO HUNTER; Looking For: Jak and Daxter, New Zealand Story (original build only), Ratchet and Clank 2, Tak and the Power of the JuJu

    Paying 4 figures + for any of the above.

    Found in 2017: Recalhorn, Dr. Yam Yam, Sunday Fundy

  6. #6
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    14 Branchland Ct, Ruckersville VA
    Posts
    18,495
    Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    This isn't a joke thread, no bullshit- There is a squadron of either drone or manned aircraft circling above the area where I live around 10-12 PM and later every night of the week as far as I can tell.

    I am not the only one who sees them, my neighbors do too after I point them out to them.

    There is news that LAPD will 'soon' test drones (the drone they show in the news story is tiny- what is up above my neighborhood is comparable to a helicopter.)

    Wanted to start this thread. I will put up video as I take it with my iPad.

    Again- I am not kidding.
    they're coming to get you, barbara...
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

  7. #7
    B. Jenet's Firstmate

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Pico Rivera, CA.
    Posts
    405
    UFOs?

  8. #8
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    SML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pale Blue Dot
    Posts
    9,180
    Quote Originally Posted by sr20det510 View Post
    UFOs?
    China?

  9. #9
    Crazed MVS Addict
    Geekman1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    135
    Japan found out about your imports
    "For use in japan only"
    HIDE!

  10. #10
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    51,508
    Chinese personal transport drones?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  11. #11
    Master of Disguise
    neobuyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Omnia Videt Oculus
    Posts
    8,038
    OK, tonight- I am going to go outside before I take my dog out and take footage of them. It's 7:08 as I type. So by maybe 11pm PST I should be able to put it on Youtube.



    NOTHING, it was too cloudy and the drones weren't there for the first night since I have gone out and looked.

    I will take a video every night until I get them.
    Last edited by neobuyer; 10-30-2017 at 01:49 AM.

  12. #12
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST
    Posts
    10,064
    They are mine and I am watching you, hows it feel?



    For the tunes lovers!

  13. #13
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,825
    But, in your video you don't sound like you're on meth...

    I'm having trouble reconciling this thread with the video


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  14. #14
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    SML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pale Blue Dot
    Posts
    9,180
    Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    I follow Townsend's too.

  15. #15
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    14 Branchland Ct, Ruckersville VA
    Posts
    18,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    But, in your video you don't sound like you're on meth...

    I'm having trouble reconciling this thread with the video
    meth comes later to numb down the paranoia
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

  16. #16
    Crazed MVS Addict
    Geekman1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    135
    Man I bet they are hiding behind a tree or something...
    I thought the comment at the end about where your car was located was unnecessary to the stories plot. Cant wait for episode 2!

    hehe

  17. #17
    Master of Disguise
    neobuyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Omnia Videt Oculus
    Posts
    8,038
    Ok this is actually the REAL first video I took. My Dad and some neighbors walking by are all looking at the huge helicoptor-like drones:


  18. #18
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,035
    Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    Ok this is actually the REAL first video I took. My Dad and some neighbors walking by are all looking at the huge helicoptor-like drones:

    Those 3 dudes are like thinking.... "fuck... I'm drunk... it's late... I just don't just don't need this shit man.."...

    xROTx

  19. #19
    Master of Disguise
    neobuyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Omnia Videt Oculus
    Posts
    8,038
    OK- Latest Episode:


  20. #20
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST
    Posts
    10,064
    Neighbourhood Watch here gives us a shitty quality video of a planes lights in the night sky but won't zoom because it'll prove it's a plane. Are you alright man? this is getting a little strange.



    For the tunes lovers!

  21. #21
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,747
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Neighbourhood Watch here gives us a shitty quality video of a planes lights in the night sky but won't zoom because it'll prove it's a plane. Are you alright man? this is getting a little strange.
    He was always a little off and thought he was the smartest guy in the room. But he has really started to unravel this past year. neobuyer's descent into insanity just might be the spark this forum needs.

  22. #22
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST
    Posts
    10,064
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    He was always a little off and thought he was the smartest guy in the room. But he has really started to unravel this past year. neobuyer's descent into insanity just might be the spark this forum needs.
    He sounds sane but I've heard that tone before from crazy persons. See when you're out filming the lights in the night sky it's a sign you're a bit weird, when it starts getting you angry and you're calling them names like 'drone' you're becoming insane. I would argue in the next 10 years neobuyer will be locked up in a mental institution and these drones will be in his food. He will swear by it.



    For the tunes lovers!

  23. #23
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,825
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    these drones will be in his food. He will swear by it.
    Tiny little oatmeal (porridge?) drone submarines.


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  24. #24
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    SML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pale Blue Dot
    Posts
    9,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Tiny little oatmeal (porridge?) drone submarines.
    State Govt. DRONES swimming up my urethra.

  25. #25
    Crazed MVS Addict
    Geekman1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    135
    Apparently this topic is on fire now... LOL

    Ill umm see my self out

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 PM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!