Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatever happened to bobak?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilRedeemed View Post
    Tiptonium
    also Grizzly, Samhain, Southtown Kid, Fatman, my bud Dinkins, Kernow and tons of others that made this place the best of reads.
    Which one of those was a convicted child abuser?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Baxter McMuggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Which one of those was a convicted child abuser?
    woah, I dunno, was one of them? I remember finding about some member or other being convicted of murder or something really dark, but never knew there where kiddie fiddlers in our midsts
    Igs waz here

"That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

woah, I dunno, was one of them? I remember finding about some member or other being convicted of murder or something really dark, but never knew there where kiddie fiddlers in our midsts
    Samhain. It wasn’t kiddie fiddling. But still fuck that guy and his e-thug threats.

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/...huck_25966142/

Life is a motherfucker.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Baxter McMuggle
    oh shit. I remember him from when I originally joined, and all the drama that was pouring out of people, oodles of foam from rabid mouths. it was funny. I think I thought he was cool coz of his name being a reference to Danzig, but confuse him with Merc and whoever else.
    so yeah, I trade Samhain for Mushiki or whatever the model ninja game programmer was called (he was actually Argentinean and the step son to a famous Argie musician/tv personality called Roberto Pettinato)
    Igs waz here

"That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    bibliophile killed some slut 22 years ago, tried to kill her kid too and failed.
    EmotionalGrave misses his boyfriend very much.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...ht=bibliophile
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Baxter McMuggle

Anthony Stratychuck; the life and times

Igs waz here

"That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

Baxter McMuggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    bibliophile killed some slut 22 years ago, tried to kill her kid too and failed.
    EmotionalGrave misses his boyfriend very much.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...ht=bibliophile
    this place is an abyss lol. that is a really fucked up story
    Igs waz here

"That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

Wow

Just wow

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

I had a beer with Bobak about a month ago (Utepils brewery my cousin owns), and he's doing ok. He's doing some twitter thing that has 40k followers, and he's taking care of his kids. I think he's also doing some teaching on the side too.

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

The way things were when he left was awkward and it’s pretty easy to think I ran him off, or that he was so disturbed by our argument over Trayvon Martin that he left,

But i will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that a lot of things going on made him want to focus on the things that really matter, like spending time with his family and not letting negative energy from this place spill over into the real world. At a certain point everyone needs to take out their trash and let go.

I don't recall you two being at odds for the trayvon Martin argument

My memory isn't the grestest

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Do you remember the time when we shared a shower together... and Shawn rolled backed the forum a month?

I mean... no sexual improprietry there...

xROTx

rare's hero
    Bobak is still cool. If anybody really wants to get a hold of him, Greg, Kiel, and I are in touch with him frequently.
    Oh go home, poopy-pants!

Kim
    Kaphwan
    Klan
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    I don't recall you two being at odds for the trayvon Martin argument

I don't see why there would be an argument. Unarmed kid gets shot by a pussy guy who bit off more than he could chew when he confronted the kid. Kid his dead, dude gets off.

Just let some little white boy die and the world goes crazy for blood.

Kill a black kid and serve no time.
    cool dude

Quote Originally Posted by K_K View Post
    I don't see why there would be an argument. Unarmed kid gets shot by a pussy guy who bit off more than he could chew when he confronted the kid. Kid his dead, dude gets off.

Just let some little white boy die and the world goes crazy for blood.

Kill a black kid and serve no time.
    Bobak was on the right side of history, and I was on the wrong side. I thought that we should seek more evidence before unleashing the liberal rage. Turns out Zimmerman was every bit the piece of shit that the angry mob believed him to be. Kind of a shameful moment that I defended him, but it wouldn’t be the first time I defended a shithead.

Global Moderator
    Voice of Reason
    I wasn't around for any of that.

To be fair, Wasabi, wrong side of history or not, I've seen people in authority (cops, DAs) jump to the wrong conclusions because they were so sure they were (righteously!) right, that really good (INNOCENT) people experienced years long upheaval and financial strife that they are still dealing with.

Yeah, Zimmerman ended up a piece of shit murderer, and looked every bit of it to the public eye, from the outset . . . but that's not always the truth. And the unfortunate reality is that because this kid was black, it made a difference in how the case was pursued and we have said piece of shit murderer an unconvicted piece of shit murderer.

"Knowing what's right," doesn't mean one knows what's right. Facts determine that; something which seems to have fallen by the wayside of late. Your desire to seek more evidence was the correct desire. Too bad the state didn't feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoGeo View Post
    I wasn't around for any of that.

To be fair, Wasabi, wrong side of history or not, I've seen people in authority (cops, DAs) jump to the wrong conclusions because they were so sure they were (righteously!) right, that really good (INNOCENT) people experienced years long upheaval and financial strife that they are still dealing with.

Yeah, Zimmerman ended up a piece of shit murderer, and looked every bit of it to the public eye, from the outset . . . but that's not always the truth. And the unfortunate reality is that because this kid was black, it made a difference in how the case was pursued and we have said piece of shit murderer an unconvicted piece of shit murderer.

"Knowing what's right," doesn't mean one knows what's right. Facts determine that; something which seems to have fallen by the wayside of late. Your desire to seek more evidence was the correct desire. Too bad the state didn't feel the same way.
    Thanks. It’s worse than that though because things between Bob and I got personal over that argument, and it wasn’t because I was making good points, but rather bad ones.

Live and learn.

Global Moderator
    Voice of Reason
    Thanks. It’s worse than that though because things between Bob and I got personal over that argument, and it wasn’t because I was making good points, but rather bad ones.

Live and learn.
    Ah, my bad. I guess you're just a dick then.

Kim
    Kaphwan
    Klan

Live and learn.
    Have you tried to make peace with him though? Redemption and forgiveness are hard things to ask for. But sometimes after we make fools of ourselves it shows strength to admit to the other side we were wrong.
    cool dude

https://florida.arrests.org/search.p...&fpartial=True

I'm guessing that's his daughter in the blue hair. Feel bad for her that her dad's such a piece of shit to get arrested 10+ times. Home life must have sucked ass.

Thread Information