NeoSd

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Anyone buy a NeoSD for the stoneagegamer.com website? I'm trying to decide where to buy a NeoSD.

hine62

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
We have a dedicated thread for NeoSd. Yes, I've purchased from both SAG and NeoSd. Both are legit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Another quality useless thread, thanks for the spam!

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
You'll be lucky to get to 100 posts at the dumbness level I saw from your posts today...

xROTx

One more post closer...

Is this really necessary? Does 5,000 posts of "you`re a dumb @#@?!" mean you have contributed to the community? I mean is this really necessary? When will it end...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
One more post closer...

Is this really necessary? Does 5,000 posts of "you`re a dumb @#@?!" mean you have contributed to the community? I mean is this really necessary? When will it end...

Just let it go. Walk away.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I mean is this really necessary? When will it end...

These are heavyweight existential questions you raise here and frankly, I don't have the answers. I don't think anybody has. It's just so happens to be a kind of snobbery thinking you can be happy without money. See what I mean?

Ricard350

n00b
Was it something he originaly said then edited, and you just exposed it?

If so then I remember seeing someone (perhaps you) on a different thread saying that when you say something, at least assume it and don't edit your post after....

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Is this really necessary? Does 5,000 posts of "you`re a dumb @#@?!" mean you have contributed to the community? I mean is this really necessary?
tenor.gif