Dramatic sentencing hearing expected in Bowe Bergdahl case

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

You were a birther. You questioned whether Obama was born in Kenya or not, because he's black and not Republican.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ificate&p=3185507&highlight=kenya#post3185507

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ificate&p=3185692&highlight=kenya#post3185692

I love The Fish's response to you in the second thread:

In the case of the current president, there HAS NEVER BEEN ROOM FOR A LEGITIMATE CLAIM that he was born outside of the country.

The state of Hawaii has certified that according to their records, he was born there.
NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has ever offered A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE to the contrary. Not one document suggesting that Ann Dunham in ever left the country in the year of his birth.

Therefore, THERE IS NO LEGITIMACY TO THE ILLEGITIMACY.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
People like neo ash just come here to recruit white supremacists.

He has a black friend though, whose life he saved by voting to gerrymander the black communities vote to nothing, thereby in his mind, saving that friend from other black people.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I like the part where the soldier who was going to be killed runs away, then is kept as prisoner by the enemy for 5 years, and when he's freed Neo Ash says he should be executed as an example.

Fucking whacko.

Marek

Banned
Lmao seriously this is the hardest Stage has ever pwnd anyone on this site.

You birther trumpfaggot, Ash! You're fucking dust now dude.

:lol:

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Every post you make is something about me.

I got what wasabi said right away, I just thought Popz was talking to me and not Ash for whatever reason.

Hahaha...no.
I was referring to Neo Ash.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yeah well fuck me then. This thread's a trainwreck. I'm a POS and Ash is a Secret Santa skipping POS too.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Yeah well fuck me then. This thread's a trainwreck. I'm a POS and Ash is a Secret Santa skipping POS too.

Right, given all the negative and slanderous comments thrown my way. Why in the fuck should I participate in Secret Santa this year? Just to get paired up with a person that's talked shit about me, that then in return receives a gift from me. Yeah....not going to happen.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
It's not slander you birther retard

You did what you did, said what you said

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Right, given all the negative and slanderous comments thrown my way. Why in the fuck should I participate in Secret Santa this year? Just to get paired up with a person that's talked shit about me, that then in return receives a gift from me. Yeah....not going to happen.

Hahahaha

So awesome.

Someone is in a bad mood.