DLC

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Dark Souls/II DLC's were all right (only ones I've purchased though)

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I suppose it is better than buying a new full priced version of the same game every year. Imagine yearly DLC for sports games, that could work. Most of it is just to milk the game for more money though. I'm not sure I have ever actually bought any.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I suppose it is better than buying a new full priced version of the same game every year. Imagine yearly DLC for sports games, that could work. Most of it is just to milk the game for more money though. I'm not sure I have ever actually bought any.

When I was a kid, the firs time I saw an EA-Sports genesis game I assumed that the yellow tab was some removable chip that would allow for yearly roster updates.

But really, they just want you to buy the same shit over and over again with only slight changes. The fucking Hawkwind tactic.

Last edited:

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
When I was a kid, the firs time I saw an EA-Sports genesis game I assumed that the yellow tab was some removable chip that would allow for yearly roster updates.

But really, they just want you to buy the same shit over and over again with only slight changes. The fucking Hawkwind tactic.

Yeah, they never would as long as they know people will continue paying full price once a year for slight changes. In an ideal world though...

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Im fine with DLC as long as there is a physical release eventually with all the DLC included like Mortal Kombat XL. DLC pisses me off when its purely digital and never goes down in price. Ps3 and 360 games are dirt cheap but any DLC is still priced the same.