Terraonion New Product(s) discussion thread

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
so from the 7th december,whe can order this?
then i take a day off from my work especially to order this thing.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
View attachment 47515

"just go to the neo-geo.com chat and ask Rot (and bear his stupid patter)
He will definitely have a link ready for you with a finished rom pack"

STUPID PATTER!

...WTF... you hurt me man... hurt me lots:(

xROTx

PS. I built the chat from nothing mofo... just sayin'...

neosd

Neosd Developer

To place an order you will need :
Purchase date
Forum username
Drivers license
To sign a contract to not complain if what we ship you is crap

Everything a regular company would ask you about when placing any product order . It's for your safety

Btw now talking seriously : we told several times , we are just waiting for shells, today we have rto curved a video of the injection tests and there are not issues, so then plan is next week shipment from china to Spain by ups

We will mke the announcement as soon as posible, we want shells to show the actual product before anyone asks if shells will be shipped latter for free or so

We are trying to do things better than we did with neosd announcement

Thanks

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
only people who join chat NOW will get a free shell!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Take the day off work for a 30 second order, that's Belgium for you.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Chat hasn't worked for me for months... :(

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Chat hasn't worked for me for months... :(

That's probably because they removed Chrome's built-in flash a few months back. If you do install full-blown flash, make sure to tell Chrome to allow it to be run here (you can whitelist neo-geo.com).

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What browser are you using pal?

xROTx

Chrome.

That's probably because they removed Chrome's built-in flash a few months back. If you do install full-blown flash, make sure to tell Chrome to allow it to be run here (you can whitelist neo-geo.com).

That's likely the issue, thanks.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
So in order to receive the reveal you have to fuck up your system by using a (nowadays) crap technology that is righteously banned in most browsers. People who try to get this information via forum (and like christmas challenges) get fucked up by a link of the same mod who backs flash and it's security problems in 2017 - I guess ng.com is finally coming back to its old glory.

On a more serious note: Pick at least ANY solution that doesn't make me want to vomit when entering the chat: https://www.arrowchat.com/vbulletin-chat/, $125 for a non-branded fully integratable chat - I'm in with $10 and vote for kicking flash in the nuts. (there are perhaps also free options - I didn't bother searching extensively)

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
On a more positive note... the device is pretty damn good... everyone in chat is gonna try and get it FIRST batch... it's worth it...

xROTx

I don't think EVERYONE in chat's gonna hop on it immediately...

Anyway, is not something I need myself. But it is quite nice and I expect it'll go over well.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So in order to receive the reveal you have to fuck up your system by using a (nowadays) crap technology that is righteously banned in most browsers. People who try to get this information via forum (and like christmas challenges) get fucked up by a link of the same mod who backs flash and it's security problems in 2017

I am confused... this same "mod" that backs flash... are you referring to me?

I guess ng.com is finally coming back to its old glory.

WELL... if the answer to the first question is indeed me... I am slightly IRRITATED... with your allegation that I back Flash...

On a more serious note: Pick at least ANY solution that doesn't make me want to vomit when entering the chat: https://www.arrowchat.com/vbulletin-chat/, $125 for a non-branded fully integratable chat - I'm in with $10 and vote for kicking flash in the nuts. (there are perhaps also free options - I didn't bother searching extensively)

...This is because I have already implemented the procedure for arrowchat to be installed... I am paying for it...

I just need Mousey or VT... to not be so busy...

MMMHHH.... I don't need unfounded, uninformed allegations concerning myself... It makes me "grumpy" with the member concerned.....

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
...This is because I have already implemented the procedure for arrowchat to be installed... I am paying for it...

I just need Mousey or VT... to not be so busy...

Man of my word - I'll throw in $10 if you give me a paypal info or similar, good choice to finally kick flash out of ng.com

As for getting grumpy: How should I NOT think that you back flash when you propose that members turn on flash in their browsers and the only way to learn that you want arrow chat is joining flashchat? ;)
(if I missed it on the forums I expect xsq to hit me with the S E A R C H F U N C T I O N hammer)

So all in all to be completely clear: I applaud you for picking arrowchat but don't see how I could have known that

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Man of my word - I'll throw in $10 if you give me a paypal info or similar, good choice to finally kick flash out of ng.com

As for getting grumpy: How should I NOT think that you back flash when you propose that members turn on flash in their browsers and the only way to learn that you want arrow chat is joining flashchat? ;)
(if I missed it on the forums I expect xsq to hit me with the S E A R C H F U N C T I O N hammer)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ed-Flashchat&p=4235284&viewfull=1#post4235284

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah, Berry is like me. We both think we're funny. But... we're not. And that's about the only funny thing about it.

^This... Tak is the only thing stopping me from beating the fuck out of you...

xROTx