Terraonion New Product(s) discussion thread

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Last year the announcement/ shells it was a non stop drama.
This year we are just trying to improve that

Good choice.

I prefer to see a complete product with shell and all the functionality already in there rather than a bare PCB with just basic functions.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Last year the announcement/ shells it was a non stop drama.
This year we are just trying to improve that

Good idea lol! I was sick of hearing the moaning about the shells lol (and I know how to moan - so that shows you how bad the moaning was!!!).

nio

Cheng's Errand Boy
haha, so its not? because you said ram i was thinking sega naomi

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Boy ohh boy, some of these Noobs can get annoying. They are like kids who can't wait to open their presents on Christmas day. Just keep playing the NeoSd until then. Plenty of games in the Neo Library to keep you busy.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Boy ohh boy, some of these Noobs can get annoying. They are like kids who can't wait to open their presents on Christmas day. Just keep playing the NeoSd until then. Plenty of games in the Neo Library to keep you busy.

Yeah...OH NOES I CANT WAIT 4 WEEKS TO FIND OUT ABOUT SOMETHING I MAY OR MAY NOT BUY AND IN ANY CASE IVE LIVED MY ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT IT, BUT NOW THAT I KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING I CANT LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING!!!!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
haha, so its not? because you said ram i was thinking sega naomi

Look at you smarty pants think you've got it all figured out don't you?

WRONG now shut the fuck up and wait.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Look at you smarty pants think you've got it all figured out don't you?

WRONG now shut the fuck up and wait.

giphy.gif

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
So... we're on page 5 here and all of the good ideas seem to have been covered. So I'll stick to the stupid ones:
NGPC RGB out!
And what about an easy way to play all the HNG64 titles?
(Two things I've wanted for a while... sadly they are financially highly unfeasible. )

Also: Terraonion rocks!

P. S.: WRONG SECTION (most likely) .

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
So... we're on page 5 here and all of the good ideas seem to have been covered. So I'll stick to the stupid ones:
NGPC RGB out!
And what about an easy way to play all the HNG64 titles?
(Two things I've wanted for a while... sadly they are financially highly unfeasible. )

Also: Terraonion rocks!

P. S.: WRONG SECTION (most likely) .

Yeah, I was hoping SainT over at RetroHQ might do that after his Jaguar SD cart. I know he was also working on HDMI output for the Atari ST too.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The SD based one from RetroHQ has a ~6 months waiting time, would be nice to have some alternatives
Do you know how many YEARS we waited for a flashcard that could hold all games at once? A few months won't kill you. You could also subscribe to the Flash Masta blog and purchase one of Flavors excellent cards when they become available again.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I know you aren't going to tell what is going to be released until it's ready but can you give us what price point this new item is going to be at or at least a ball park idea?

neosd

Neosd Developer
I know you aren't going to tell what is going to be released until it's ready but can you give us what price point this new item is going to be at or at least a ball park idea?

Lower than NEOSD

leonk

Marked Wolf
I know! I Know! A multicart for the CD-i !!!!

All jokes aside, I think some sort of optical drive replacement will really be big in the future. Time has shown that spinning disc consoles are not going to be as reliable as cart based ones. The really big, popular consoles are coming up in terms of being "hot". PS1, PS2, Gamecube, ...

I know that there's already for Saturn and Dreamcast .. but those have years worth of waitlists!