Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unnecessary jobs

icon20.gif Unnecessary jobs

Hey let's get real here, what do you think are some unnecessary jobs.

Realtors. The house is there. The house is all that is important. Realtors show up and try hard to pressure you into buying the biggest thing of your life, for some people apparently taking decades to pay off but I wouldn't know about that because I don't own a home so fuck me. But anyway realtors kinda just put me off. I'm curious how many people bought a house because of the realtor and not the house itself.

Inb4 lonesage you are literally the most worthless person on these forums and I hope you kill yourself before you make anymore threads but also if you kill yourself I don't know what I will do to contribute to these forums because all I do is post negativity because I am not a happy person.

Mickey's Coach
    Honestly my realtor handled so much bullshit back and forth phone calls and paperwork, it was worth it.

Travel agents tho...

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    why do them commies wanna English anyhow?
    Quote Originally Posted by maddman View Post
    Just to be clear, im never apologized for flipping How would accomplish that There is still something wrong & incorrect there, despite edit.

Quote Originally Posted by egg_sanwich View Post

Travel agents tho...
    Great example. And yet, for the same reason you said the realtor was worth it, I have heard many people think travel agents are worth it in 2017 because people are afraid to do things themselves even with the internet at their disposal. Usually older people, 40+ using travel agents because they want everything to be handled by someone else and not have to worry about finding a room, or doing a tour or whatever.

edit: fuck you and thank you Karou. Because English is the international language and damn near everyone who matters knows how to speak it. karou you fucking idiot.

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay
    Teachers

The kids can just teach themselves, they're already doing it anyway.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Another shitty LS thread, what a worthless member. Plz kill yourself k thx.

Fagit is an expert on realtors, never used one and probably never will.
    >

Neo*Geomancer
    The people that stand on street corners and twirl signs about trying to promote or direct you to a business.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMachineGun View Post
    Teachers

The kids can just teach themselves, they're already doing it anyway.
    The knowledge is all that is important. Teachers show up and try hard to pressure you into learning. But anyway teachers kinda just put me off. I'm curious how many people learned something because of the teacher and not the knowledge itself.
    >

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    The people that stand on street corners and twirl signs about trying to promote or direct you to a business.
    >

My biggest fan with three posts in one thread in 5 minutes. An EG in the making, folks.

Cab drivers. Between having a car, being able to take a bus, ride a bike, or walk, who really uses cabs anymore?

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    Cab drivers. Between having a car, being able to take a bus, ride a bike, or walk, who really uses cabs anymore?
    Plenty of people otherwise cabs wouldn't exist. Ever been to an airport?
    >

No matter the country, cab drivers are scum of the earth. They will try to scam you for every penny you're worth and then some. In America, they will whine about tips. In Asia, they might whine about how far the trip was and 'hey how about you pay me this instead of what we agreed upon'. Best to be cold to them at best so you won't feel guilty for whatever happens when handing over the money.

On the other hand, Ren, I know you don't drink, but it seems Uber is pretty dang popular in America. They're not cab drivers in the traditional sense but they do offer a reasonable rate.

The medallion cab driver thing has got to go, though. Reading about that is nuts. Cab drivers have it hard but they're 99% of the time shitty people willing to slit their mom's throat for a nickle.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Plenty of people otherwise cabs wouldn't exist. Ever been to an airport?
    Same is true of the other jobs mentioned, still unnecessary. Buses go to the airport too.

King's Bartender
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...
    Where I work, there are layers upon layers of superfluous bureaucrats charged with the task of keeping people like my coworkers and I from getting our work done. Safety assholes, purchasing assholes, and human resources assholes, all getting paid a pretty penny to not have the foggiest clue of what we do but making sure that we can't do it. I feel like I'm living in a Joseph Heller novel for 8 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

King's Bartender
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...
    Same is true of the other jobs mentioned, still unnecessary. Buses go to the airport too.
    I can jack myself off, but somehow hookers are still able to find work.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Reichsf?rer-Finnland
    Mid-level politicians, like MP level, a cushy job with no real world applications.

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Madman old job at Wal-Mart, retards that check your receipts when you leave the store.

Some Sort of Brain Damaged Buddha terry.330's Avatar
    Insurance salesmen, not the people that go out and assess damages but the actual office agents. Most useless people on the planet 99.9% of the time. Must be nice to pull in that kind of money and only work about 4 hours a week.
    Spoiler:

instagrams: sapienart

Average Joe: Do you think the internet has ruined me?

Me: No, I think it's ruined all of us.

Guerilla Warrior

New car salesman or dealerships for that matter. You should be able to buy it and have it shipped for the amount of money the dealers frisk you for it.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Gas station attendants in Jersey. Creating a generation of kids who don't know how to pump gas themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Another shitty LS thread, what a worthless member. Plz kill yourself k thx.

Fagit is an expert on realtors, never used one and probably never will.
    Internet trolls.

Worthless job.

World is bad enough without them.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    damn near everyone who matters knows how
    I guess I don't understand communism well enuf, I had decided they would be more self reliant and isolated...being able to communicate in another language seems counter productive(to your *holes in charge) I mean sure you would want a few higher ups able but general pop not so much
    Just to be clear, im never apologized for flipping How would accomplish that There is still something wrong & incorrect there, despite edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    I guess I don't understand communism well enuf, I had decided they would be more self reliant and isolated...being able to communicate in another language seems counter productive(to your *holes in charge) I mean sure you would want a few higher ups able but general pop not so much

Aren’t you collecting Medicaid disability and welfare checks for some injury you picked up on a job site while high on painkillers?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Aren’t you collecting Medicaid disability and welfare checks for some injury you picked up on a job site while high on painkillers?
    uhhm no. I didnt work when my ankle was hollow tho(only dad helped then cuz noinsure)? I was only twenty then. also got work comp for like a week when I was twenty three washing dishes and pushed the mats down into the sink, miscalculated slightly and scalded a bunch of skin off my other ankle.

lol I was back at work the next day after I walked into the sewer while smoking purple kush!

Thread Information