Colin Kaepernick files grievance against NFL over 'collusion' not to sign him....

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
You can disclaim it as a problem but you’re talking about it. So it’s getting in your head, rent free.

A lot of the protesting players don’t like the way their protests have gone, but I don’t think any feel that the message is lost.

Despite the best efforts of the Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannons of the country, no educated american ever bought the silly accusation that they were disresspecting the flag or soldiers. And with every person who openly talks about the problem they have with the protest comes at least one real American who will tell them that the protest is about minorities not being treated as second or third class citizens through gerrymandering, police brutality, underfunded public schools, and leaving the black soldier behind in Niger, but rescuing the white guys...

So you don't believe that the message is getting lost at all?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So you don't believe that the message is getting lost at all?

To the contrary, we are discussing what their message is, and clearing up the smoke from the establishment whites. You know that their message is about police violence and second class treatment, because it's been discussed. Not one protester has been complaining about the military or the flag.

But you will find a lot of delicate snowflakes who are easily offended by the protests, because they never saw these minorities as humans, and now they are forced to. The horror...

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
To the contrary, we are discussing what their message is, and clearing up the smoke from the establishment whites. You know that their message is about police violence and second class treatment, because it's been discussed. Not one protester has been complaining about the military or the flag.

But you will find a lot of delicate snowflakes who are easily offended by the protests, because they never saw these minorities as humans, and now they are forced to. The horror...

I strongly disagree.

At least half this thread is talking about if it's right to kneel and their opinion on kneeling. I don't believe anyone on this thread to be a "snowflake" yet they still discuss opinions on kneeling just as much if not more than Injustice in America.

I do think is that it's forcing this issue to a head witch is a good thing.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wish the protests were about the Military. I'd be really behind it then.

I am very much against sponsored content, whether it be political messages from RT or Sputnik affiliates on social media, or the DoD paying the NFL to make a spectacle of the national anthem on broadcast television. And crazily enough, I see racism as easier to eradicate than sponsored content.

May we eventually get what we pay for.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
This is your problem more than theirs. Once you dictate how a person is allowed to protest you have castrated them, like you're some old foreman on a plantation.

freespeechzone.jpg

Last edited: