Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 56 of 56
  1. #51
    Playa'
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    You can disclaim it as a problem but you’re talking about it. So it’s getting in your head, rent free.

    A lot of the protesting players don’t like the way their protests have gone, but I don’t think any feel that the message is lost.

    Despite the best efforts of the Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannons of the country, no educated american ever bought the silly accusation that they were disresspecting the flag or soldiers. And with every person who openly talks about the problem they have with the protest comes at least one real American who will tell them that the protest is about minorities not being treated as second or third class citizens through gerrymandering, police brutality, underfunded public schools, and leaving the black soldier behind in Niger, but rescuing the white guys...
    So you don't believe that the message is getting lost at all?

  2. #52
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    51,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    So you don't believe that the message is getting lost at all?
    To the contrary, we are discussing what their message is, and clearing up the smoke from the establishment whites. You know that their message is about police violence and second class treatment, because it's been discussed. Not one protester has been complaining about the military or the flag.

    But you will find a lot of delicate snowflakes who are easily offended by the protests, because they never saw these minorities as humans, and now they are forced to. The horror...
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  3. #53
    Playa'
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    To the contrary, we are discussing what their message is, and clearing up the smoke from the establishment whites. You know that their message is about police violence and second class treatment, because it's been discussed. Not one protester has been complaining about the military or the flag.

    But you will find a lot of delicate snowflakes who are easily offended by the protests, because they never saw these minorities as humans, and now they are forced to. The horror...
    I strongly disagree.

    At least half this thread is talking about if it's right to kneel and their opinion on kneeling. I don't believe anyone on this thread to be a "snowflake" yet they still discuss opinions on kneeling just as much if not more than Injustice in America.

    I do think is that it's forcing this issue to a head witch is a good thing.
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; 10-27-2017 at 02:42 PM.

  4. #54
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    29,954
    I wish the protests were about the Military. I'd be really behind it then.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  5. #55
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    51,490
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    I wish the protests were about the Military. I'd be really behind it then.
    I am very much against sponsored content, whether it be political messages from RT or Sputnik affiliates on social media, or the DoD paying the NFL to make a spectacle of the national anthem on broadcast television. And crazily enough, I see racism as easier to eradicate than sponsored content.

    May we eventually get what we pay for.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  6. #56
    In search of monsters to destroy
    lithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Elder World
    Posts
    12,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    This is your problem more than theirs. Once you dictate how a person is allowed to protest you have castrated them, like you're some old foreman on a plantation.
    Last edited by lithy; 10-30-2017 at 09:11 AM.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!