Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Analogue Super Nt

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Anyone seriously thinking of buying this needs to step back and remember why Christop was driven off these forums. He makes a new shiny with a lower price tag, wants to charge you 40 god damn dollars for an extra controller and he's not even a real company other then some dude who's cracking out shit in his garage. Makes me sad that even yahoo news made a post about his new SuperNES. It's like some of you people only care about buying shit even if the person is a downright scumbag.

That is why people like Dion and Chris Ray got away with so much shit over the years.

Idiots.
    Before you start painting everyone with the idiot brush, maybe take a moment to realize not everyone knows who this guy is or any back story there might be. If you've got a PSA about the guy, feel free to share it; I know I'd rather be as informed as possible before making a purchase, but the search function for this kind of thing isn't the most user friendly.
    Not everyone is going to sift through however many threads were made about this guy where 80-90% of the posts I'm sure are just some variation of "you're a scumbag/fagit/thief"...whatever, you get the idea.

ditto

hell i thought he was just a pizza lover

ain't no one got time for a 50+ war room thread to read through anyway

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Anyone seriously thinking of buying this needs to step back and remember why Christop was driven off these forums. He makes a new shiny with a lower price tag, wants to charge you 40 god damn dollars for an extra controller and he's not even a real company other then some dude who's cracking out shit in his garage. Makes me sad that even yahoo news made a post about his new SuperNES. It's like some of you people only care about buying shit even if the person is a downright scumbag.

That is why people like Dion and Chris Ray got away with so much shit over the years.

Idiots.
    I agree but It's pointless trying to persuade people not to buy this because the seller is a scumbag. People dont give a shit about who got fucked over in the past but only that it's a Snes clone system and plays on their HDTV.

If the Snes Mini sold out, I'm pretty sure this thing will do great as well. Throw loyalty out the window when it comes to Video Games, people don't care if their best friend got fucked over by this guy, they are still going to buy.
    Last edited by RAZO; 10-18-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Art of Typing Wiz

icon17.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    Before you start painting everyone with the idiot brush, maybe take a moment to realize not everyone knows who this guy is or any back story there might be.
    Anyone here who is talking about buying this thing from him is a fucking idiot. It's like people have less common sense with the more money they have. Proof enough is even Shawn himself was told by many of us day one before this site and forum existed to not deal with Dion/Chris Ray and yet he still fucking did it and got burned. Why don't you ask Shawn about all those home carts he had to sell at a huge loss because Dion felt the need to stamp every single god damn insert with an NGF Logo to prove it was a legit SNK product.

It's like a god damn circle-jerk on who can get fucked over the most with this hipster bullshit. Go emulate, Buy an SNES mini and hack it or just fucking get an original Super NES system and play the games legit on a PVM or better with a modded system.

Here since you want it simple let's clear it out since some people somehow don't know about this.

Christohp sells overpriced shoddy shit with a slow to almost no return or customer service.

He wants to tell you how legit he is but refuses to answer simple fucking questions like is he saccing NES PPUs to make his shit which he avoided answering to this day.

Cries to the moderators here when people are rightfully calling him out on shit like this and then leaves in a huff when nobody wants to touch his shit anymore with a 10 foot pole.

There are many other sources for an item like this at a fraction of the cost which can do the same shit yet here people are lining up at his doorstep with their dicks in their hands ready to give this guy a lot of money for a system that can be easily modded on an original Super Nintendo with just some solid mod work to do the same damn thing.
    Last edited by Viewpoint; 10-18-2017 at 09:51 AM.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...ead&highlight=
    there's a thread for you, stupid newb fagits

if you're seriously considering giving this pretentious shithead your money, please dispose of yourself.

ps: nes still can't do stereo
    Last edited by Dr Shroom; 10-18-2017 at 10:04 AM.

True.

But there's nothing you can do about it, hold the carrot in front of the donkey and it will start moving...
    Check out my new tracks on SoundCloud (free mp3 download):

Dreieinig | Flung | Intox (Pandora Variant) | DeMil 7 (Revolt Edit)

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Takumaji View Post
    True.

But there's nothing you can do about it, hold the carrot in front of the donkey and it will start moving...
    That's the sad truth. I actually forgot about him trying to sell the nt mini as having real stereo sound.

AH
    A
    COLUMBIAN!
    I was looking at the thing, it seems to be well-built, and have Kevtris behind the technical details, so that seems good. It's way more affordable than the Al NES, which is also really good. However, the $40 shipping to Miami (because only option is UPS, not USPS) and no option to pay using Paypal (where all my games/silly shit funds live) made it a no-go. Regarding the guy, I do not know the real story, it was my understanding that he had milked a lot of technical knowledge from these forums, gave nothing in return and the CMVS he sold were shoddily made and very expensive (unlike great-quality, more affordable ones like Omega and JNX). But did he actually scam people? I had no idea of that...

Regards.

Anyone here who is talking about buying this thing from him is a fucking idiot. It's like people have less common sense with the more money they have. Proof enough is even Shawn himself was told by many of us day one before this site and forum existed to not deal with Dion/Chris Ray and yet he still fucking did it and got burned. Why don't you ask Shawn about all those home carts he had to sell at a huge loss because Dion felt the need to stamp every single god damn insert with an NGF Logo to prove it was a legit SNK product.

It's like a god damn circle-jerk on who can get fucked over the most with this hipster bullshit. Go emulate, Buy an SNES mini and hack it or just fucking get an original Super NES system and play the games legit on a PVM or better with a modded system.

Here since you want it simple let's clear it out since some people somehow don't know about this.

Christohp sells overpriced shoddy shit with a slow to almost no return or customer service.

He wants to tell you how legit he is but refuses to answer simple fucking questions like is he saccing NES PPUs to make his shit which he avoided answering to this day.

Cries to the moderators here when people are rightfully calling him out on shit like this and then leaves in a huff when nobody wants to touch his shit anymore with a 10 foot pole.

There are many other sources for an item like this at a fraction of the cost which can do the same shit yet here people are lining up at his doorstep with their dicks in their hands ready to give this guy a lot of money for a system that can be easily modded on an original Super Nintendo with just some solid mod work to do the same damn thing.
    Thanks for the information, minus the sass. I've always seen you as level headed, which is one of the reasons I read your posts. I was considering buying one of these, and now I know so I'll save myself the money, but that's about the last time I'll let being called an idiot pass for not knowing this guy's got a sordid past here. As a general rule of thumb, a few people name calling is not good enough reason to steer clear of someone (not talking about sales) without more information considering some of the boys shit on almost anyone around here for next to nothing, let alone real issues.
    I'm also aware there are other options to get a similar/same result, and when people make the community aware of others like when the OSSC came along, that's great information. As I'm sure you recall, being shit on for wanting to go with a particular option though, like in the GC HDMI adapter thread, is not helpful when you're looking for a particular solution that fits your needs.

Anyway, with that, I'll leave it at 'thanks for the heads up'.

Micky's Trainer
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

I love this post.

It sounds like I wrote it.
    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    Thanks for the information, minus the sass. I've always seen you as level headed, which is one of the reasons I read your posts.
    I'm level-headed for a lot of stuff but I have 0 patience with scumbag sellers who try and make a profit off people who don't know any better. If anything the biggest thing is the lie about saying the NES nt was going to have real stereo sound which is not possible.

I was considering buying one of these, and now I know so I'll save myself the money, but that's about the last time I'll let being called an idiot pass for not knowing this guy's got a sordid past here.
    Don't worry, if I call you an idiot it'll be out of love.

As a general rule of thumb, a few people name calling is not good enough reason to steer clear of someone (not talking about sales) without more information considering some of the boys shit on almost anyone around here for next to nothing, let alone real issues.
    NG.com is a hard place to deal with so while it's rare, I do post with the kid-gloves off because there are several people on this forum who actually bought from this shithead.

I'm also aware there are other options to get a similar/same result, and when people make the community aware of others like when the OSSC came along, that's great information. As I'm sure you recall, being shit on for wanting to go with a particular option though, like in the GC HDMI adapter thread, is not helpful when you're looking for a particular solution that fits your needs.
    Yeah I recall that somewhat. Generally tho I hate seeing people getting taken for a ride by a guy who literally leeched everything he could off these forums & gave nothing back in return. He's Kenny-Boy 2.0 only he's not doing just Neo-Geo shit anymore.

Anyway, with that, I'll leave it at 'thanks for the heads up'.
    You're welcome. It's a shame Skips left seeing as he was a cool dude to talk about modding hardware.
    Last edited by Viewpoint; 10-18-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Armored Scrum Object
    This might've been cool before snes mini, but I think I'll just stick to hakchi and save the cash.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    I think I'll stick to my Snes9x emulator.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    I think I'll stick to my Snes9x emulator.
    yo we're using Higan nowadays.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    yo we're using Higan nowadays.
    Have to upgrade. Thanks for the heads up.

NAM-75 Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    This might've been cool before snes mini, but I think I'll just stick to hakchi and save the cash.
    Pretty much how i feel, SNES classic fulfills my needs well.
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

Street Hoop Star
    So let me get this straight.

$200 on an SD2SNES = A OK
    $140 on a RetroN5 = A OK.
    $300 on a Framemeister = A OK

$190 on a high accuracy HDMI SNES clone system developed by a guy that has proven himself in the past. = Too pricey, I'll stick with my raspberry pi.

I get that Christoph is a piece of shit, but to attack this thing on its price for what it is.......doesnt make sense to me.

Micky's Trainer
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    So let me get this straight.

$200 on an SD2SNES = A OK
    $140 on a RetroN5 = A OK.
    $300 on a Framemeister = A OK

$190 on a high accuracy HDMI SNES clone system developed by a guy that has proven himself in the past. = Too pricey, I'll stick with my raspberry pi.

I get that Christoph is a piece of shit, but to attack this thing on its price for what it is.......doesnt make sense to me.
    I don't think people are bitching about the price but more about who they are buying it from. Some guys here are just voicing their opinion. Feel free to go ahead and buy what you want. I'll pass.

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    I think christoph is a massive shithead and will not support anything he does.
    Agreed.
    It's impossible to be a nice guy on the internet.

Crossed Swords Squire
    Looks like the Analogue Super Nt will include built-in copies of Super Turrican: Director’s Cut & Super Turrican 2.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/23/...ctors-cut-snes

I was Born This Ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by monads View Post
    Looks like the Analogue Super Nt will include built-in copies of Super Turrican: Director’s Cut & Super Turrican 2.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/23/...ctors-cut-snes
    Man...in that case, sign me up for two...
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

NAM-75 Vet
    Does thing work in a similar way to the RetroUSB AVS? Ive heard nothing but good things about that system.
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    I'll just wait for the ROM to get dumped.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Quote Originally Posted by itsofrustratin View Post
    Does thing work in a similar way to the RetroUSB AVS? Ive heard nothing but good things about that system.
    I was thinking about buying one of these until I read what I have here tonight.

As for the AVS, I bought one and do not regret it. Honestly have had no problems with it and love that I can play Famicom games as well, though honestly there was only 1 that I wanted to play for certain. (The original Goonies game).

Probably works similarly, but I can't say for certain, but if you've thought about an AVS and have the money, I would have no problem recommending it.

Thread Information