Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Analogue Super Nt

Crossed Swords Squire
    You are reading to far into my reply about the software patch vs a hardware recall, my point was simply nothing in this world can be 100% perfect everything has its flaws. Sure a software patch is way easier to push out, but at least people are getting a hardware recalls for a revision even if its not as easy as putting a software patch on it.

A shit head designer or manufacturer could just say my hardware is flawless, its the users error, and keep the money. Versus losing some profit having to recall and exchange, so that people get a better product. I don't think either of these 2 products appear half assed either, my opinion.
    Shrug

What kind of pizza does everyone eat while gaming if they do eat pizza while gaming

Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    That would require that Christoph give a shit about transparency, no pun indended.
    But that was a great pun!

Art of Typing Wiz

"I would never sell a thing to you." That doesn't mean what you seem to think it means, so let's dispense wth the "reading comprehension" bullshit, as though you have an English degree from Oxford.

This whole "Jibba is a scumbag" line is just you pivoting away from my initial question. You've sold me stuff twice, and I have never had an issue with you on the forums before. Now all of a sudden I pose a question about whether or not you would let yourself get ripped off on shipping by a forum member, and now you're up in arms about how much of a piece of shit I am. The situation speaks for itself. I'm going to join BonusBum and exit the conversation. I'll go ahead and let you have the last word, as you seem like the kind of guy who places a lot of importance on such things.
    Yeah I figured it was best to bail on this also when I realized I was talking to someone who doesn't exactly comprehend different "Viewpoints". Get it?

Rugal's Thug
    That would require that Christoph give a shit about transparency, no pun indended.
    Clearly.

Thread Information