HORI RAP4 Kai LAYERS FGC EDITION (Customized) MVS

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Looks nice, if only they went with the blast city layout. I like that layout for neo geo though with thumb being on D, although since its a brook im sure you can put it as button A and have the top three be B-D.

Last edited:

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Looks nice, if only they went with the blast city layout. I like that layout for neo geo though with thumb being on D, although since its a brook im sure you can put it as button A and have the top three be B-D.

Agreed. I think you can program it, never used one before tbh.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Looks great, I wonder how much the Hori Rap 4 costs normally. Btw, its already sold out.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Beautiful! Want.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Am I looking at this right? They have 2 4 button rows and yet the Neo Geo layouts don't have a layout that uses the top row as ABCD, is this for real?

Jumpingmanjim

Cheng's Errand Boy
Am I looking at this right? They have 2 4 button rows and yet the Neo Geo layouts don't have a layout that uses the top row as ABCD, is this for real?

The brook converter is not a very good product. Before the update you could map the buttons but it would forget your mapping when you turned it off.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
I just bought a Hori RAP4 PRO too, tbh this would make a sexy second player controller...