When did you last change your hairstyle?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
oh no its real!

hold me

I can't...I'll squirt

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
My wife has cut my hair with clippers for 17 years, except for a few occasions when I was out of town or whatever.

This, if my wife can trim a horse she can trim my head. 7 on top 5 on sides. Wahl also for me and Oster for horses.

The question is do you manscape with the same trimmers or different ones?

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This, if my wife can trim a horse she can trim my head. 7 on top 5 on sides. Wahl also for me and Oster for horses.

The question is do you manscape with the same trimmers or different ones?

I use the eyebrow attachment, that's about it.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i grew my hair long on and off because i was always apart of the rock and metal crowd. finally shaved it all off and it's going to stay that way i think. just to old to physically represent a genre of music.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I used to have hair down to my shoulders when I was a teenager/early 20s, but, one day, I decided to shave it all off, and I've kept it cropped super short (usually a buzzcut) ever since. I'm a lazy bastard, so, hair that's so short I never have to comb it is the perfect fit for me.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
I used to have longish hair back in college but it got annoying when windy and gave up. After that, most of the time I borderline shave my head (leave just enough tho', since I'm not balding), let it grow for about two months, mostly shave it again, repeat.

Have been doing that for almost a decade now.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah... my "haircut"... isn't what it use to be...

There's really not much for the barber to work with tbh...

I put it in a Picture in this Post here...

xROTx

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Use to be clippers no attachment, now its straight razor or bic by either my wife or I. On rare occasions my wife will be me a shave from a barber, nice treat.

Im finally allowed to grow a beard so that's a must, which is new.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
One of my goals growing up was to be like the kid from Terminator 2. I grew my hair pretty long, basically my side parting reached down to my mouth. It was long and silky smoothe.

Over the years I wore it at different lengths, but I always looked John Connor-esque.

I started going bald in my late 20s and eventually decided to buzz it all off. Sometimes I miss my hair but then I realize I have much to be grateful for because I achieved one of my goals so early in life.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
One of my goals growing up was to be like the kid from Terminator 2. I grew my hair pretty long, basically my side parting reached down to my mouth. It was long and silky smoothe.

Over the years I wore it at different lengths, but I always looked John Connor-esque.

I started going bald in my late 20s and eventually decided to buzz it all off. Sometimes I miss my hair but then I realize I have much to be grateful for because I achieved one of my goals so early in life.

Edward Furlong peaked too early. Man what a cool look.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Had metal hair all through college but it was too much work to maintain and I'm lazy as shit so I cut it off about 15 years ago. Ever since, it's 5 on the sides and back and a clean trim up top once a month. Put a little product in to keep it from flying away when it's windy but yeah, hair maintenance is for bitches and sad motherfuckers trying to hide bald spots.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Actually, a couple of months ago. I've always had a bhzzcut since high school, and a couple of months ago I said fuck it and started growing my hair out. Now I actually have to use product to keep it styled, which for a 28 year old doing so for the first time is pretty embarrassing.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Maybe every 10 years.
That seems about right.