When did you last change your hairstyle?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Some people seem to step out with new hair once every couple of months. Others, like me, have had the same shitty hair for over a decade.

GregN recently changed his hair style and has been so swamped with gash ever since that he doesn't have time to post here anymore.

Maybe it's time to make a change.

P.s. being so lazy that every three months it looks a bit different just because it's so long doesn't count.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Not by choice but i went to a cheapass barber & wanted an ivy league haircut. Korean lady said ok ok & ended up shaving my whole head. Ended up getting a buzz cut.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Number 2 short back and sides, bit off the top. Nearly 30 years.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Used to spike my hair as a kid in the 80s. Since then I've have pretty much the same hairstyle...about an inch long on top with #2 back and sides. The only thing that's changed is a gradually rising tide of gray. At this point, I'm just happy to have hair.

No facial hair though, can't stand it for more than a week.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Clipper cuts are for poor people. Go to a proper barber and get a scissor cut.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The only scissoring I do is with your mom.

giphy.gif

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The only scissoring I do is with your mom.

Are you saying that you and Madman's mom rub your pussies together?

Clipper cuts are also for bald people. There's nothing on my head worth bothering with as far as a pair of scissors goes. I've been getting a #4 clipper cut, tapered in the back, since 2000. Combovers are for losers and I don't like the q-ball look.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
A lot of my hair migrated south, so 2 years back I decided to start shaving my head and growing the beard.

The change got a lot of positive attention, so I've stuck with it.

madman

A lot of my hair migrated south, so 2 years back I decided to start shaving my head and growing the beard.

The change got a lot of positive attention, so I've stuck with it.

From the local bear club?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I've been using Wahl clippers since I was 16. I'm on my 2nd one. First didn't die, lost in our last move.

Size 4 on top, 3 on the sides. 22 years and running. Have never been in a barbershop let alone paid for a haircut, or had someone else cut my hair.

When I was 13-16 I did put a little tap water on my palm and spike up my bangs like Zack Morris.

Thank me now: https://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Color-C...&qid=1508046681&sr=1-4&keywords=wahl+clippers

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member

We all can't be ballin' outa control, and tooling around downtown Chicago in our middle income/mid-life crisis Porsches.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Every other post of yours is related to income status. LS said you used to work at Wal-Mart so I don't know who to believe anymore.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Typical response from a poor person.

I have friends and a family, I'm rich in spirit. Your McIntosh tube amp can't console or comfort you when your high price prostitute dies of a cocaine heart attack while you're still inside her.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Have never been in a barbershop let alone paid for a haircut, or had someone else cut my hair.

That is impressive. If that was true for me that would have been frontrunner material for inscription on the headstone. ;p

Now I'm at 4 on top, 2 on the sides.

madman

Eh...don't wanna keep trolling outside the war room.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Every other post of yours is related to income status. LS said you used to work at Wal-Mart so I don't know who to believe anymore.

This explains a lot. I wonder if he is one of those dumb ass sales workers or the retard that checks your receipt.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I used to have long hair but always said to myself that when it starts to go just shave it all off!

That was 10 years ago and would never want hair again even if I had the chance.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I've been using Wahl clippers since I was 16. I'm on my 2nd one. First didn't die, lost in our last move.

Size 4 on top, 3 on the sides. 22 years and running. Have never been in a barbershop let alone paid for a haircut, or had someone else cut my hair.

When I was 13-16 I did put a little tap water on my palm and spike up my bangs like Zack Morris.

Thank me now: https://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Color-C...&qid=1508046681&sr=1-4&keywords=wahl+clippers

You even cut your own hair as a kid? That's some impressive self-reliance, mate! :D

My wife has cut my hair with clippers for 17 years, except for a few occasions when I was out of town or whatever.