Fortnite: Battle Royale

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Anyone else playing this free to play battle royal game by Epic? I downloaded it on the weekend and have been having loads of fun with it.

I've been waiting for PUBG to release on the XBO, but now I might not even need to bother. I definitely prefer the cartoony art style and from what I can tell it is basically the same thing.

I've only been playing a few days but I managed a 2nd place yesterday. So close to first, the other player had 4/100 health left when I died!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Anyone else playing this free to play battle royal game by Epic? I downloaded it on the weekend and have been having loads of fun with it.

I've been waiting for PUBG to release on the XBO, but now I might not even need to bother. I definitely prefer the cartoony art style and from what I can tell it is basically the same thing.

I've only been playing a few days but I managed a 2nd place yesterday. So close to first, the other player had 4/100 health left when I died!

It sounds like this game is taking off. Its the cartoon-style graphics that are actually keeping me away at this point. I love PUBG.

PUBG is trash, don't bother with it.

You cra cra.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I can't believe no one here is playing this. I got my first win on the weekend and it felt great.