Thread: Fortnite: Battle Royale

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Fortnite: Battle Royale

Anyone else playing this free to play battle royal game by Epic? I downloaded it on the weekend and have been having loads of fun with it.

I've been waiting for PUBG to release on the XBO, but now I might not even need to bother. I definitely prefer the cartoony art style and from what I can tell it is basically the same thing.

I've only been playing a few days but I managed a 2nd place yesterday. So close to first, the other player had 4/100 health left when I died!

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

PUBG is trash, don't bother with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Withered Penis!

Quote Originally Posted by MattBlah View Post
    Anyone else playing this free to play battle royal game by Epic? I downloaded it on the weekend and have been having loads of fun with it.

I've been waiting for PUBG to release on the XBO, but now I might not even need to bother. I definitely prefer the cartoony art style and from what I can tell it is basically the same thing.

I've only been playing a few days but I managed a 2nd place yesterday. So close to first, the other player had 4/100 health left when I died!
    It sounds like this game is taking off. Its the cartoon-style graphics that are actually keeping me away at this point. I love PUBG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    PUBG is trash, don't bother with it.
    You cra cra.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

I can't believe no one here is playing this. I got my first win on the weekend and it felt great.

Thread Information