Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Harvey Weinstein... good old fashioned film producer... or sexual predator?...

The part about 19 year old Sheen propositioning an “underaged” 17 year old is where the daily mail hit its signature stride.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Chang's Grocer

Everytime you think it can't get any sicker, the lecture is disillusioning.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    The part about 19 year old Sheen propositioning an “underaged” 17 year old is where the daily mail hit its signature stride.
    Thats the most outrageous part, 2 years difference!? send him to the chair.

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Thats the most outrageous part, 2 years difference!? send him to the chair.
    Also, the age of consent in the UK is 16, so they're getting indignant about something considered perfectly normal both socially and legally in the country the article was written in.

They even refer to her as a woman rather than a girl.

NSFW! Seriously
    You Have
    Been Warned!
    Everybody is a sexual predator, every man, woman, and child. I think it's time for all of humanity to come together and start incorporating aspects of bonobo culture into our own.

Chang's Grocer

In a future Brave New World it may come to this. Maybe even not that future, depending on how one interprets things...

Yamazaki's Pupil

Richard Dreyfuss in the firing line now for being a bit of an arsehole, and not much else, by the looks of it.

The more accusations that are made, and the more searching they become, the less impact they have. It would do a disservice to the women/men/children who have a genuine complaint if the upshot of all of this is that men turn round and think well it looks like you can't even talk to a woman anymore without them fucking bitching about it decades later.

Because it's starting to feel that way.

Take this dreyfuss thing for example. Imagine you had a friend, who, thirty years ago when you first met them was a bit of a dick with you. After that they were fine and you had a thirty year friendship with them. After all that time, and in light of it being public knowledge they had mental health issues at the time they were a bit of a dick with you, you go public with them being a dick, knowing this would tie them in the public's mind with some genuinely nasty people.

Who's the real dick in that situation?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    It would do a disservice to the women/men/children who have a genuine complaint if the upshot of all of this is that men turn round and think well it looks like you can't even talk to a woman anymore without them fucking bitching about it decades later.
    https://vimeo.com/183089808
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Occult Archmage
    I revisited Jaws yesterday, great movie.

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    Imagine you had a friend, who, thirty years ago when you first met them was a bit of a dick with you. After that they were fine and you had a thirty year friendship with them. After all that time, and in light of it being public knowledge they had mental health issues at the time they were a bit of a dick with you, you go public with them being a dick, knowing this would tie them in the public's mind with some genuinely nasty people.
    Sounds like a market place scenario.

Thread Information