Thread: Harvey Weinstein... good old fashioned film producer... or sexual predator?...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Calvin & Hobbes

Harvey Weinstein... good old fashioned film producer... or sexual predator?...

...It's bad....

What a Perv....

xROTx

PS. ALLEGEDLY!....

He came out and admitted that he made some mistakes. This is a lot like Bill Cosby, except without the inplication of drugs.

Terry Crews made a statement that this sexual harassment also happens to male actors, and that he and his wife witnessed this first hand where an exec groped another actor’s nuts.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

I thought Terry Crews said those were his nuts.

And I can't help but hope it was Peter Dinklage.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Just another fat rich weirdo, pretty standard. You could set fire to hollywood and everyone in it anytime.

For the tunes lovers!

Actual Musician
    CA Bay Area...I know it's spelled Tung Fu Rue, but I shortened it
    What a creepy douche bag. Wonder how many of his friends and coworkers knew about this shit going on.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3430&dateline=1368194  997

Dogg-Father
    How soon till the "suicide"?
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Crawley's Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tung Fu ru View Post
    What a creepy douche bag. Wonder how many of his friends and coworkers knew about this shit going on.
    Well, I don't think anyone is surprised by the news. Whether a lot of people knew about the groping and raping and stuff is another question.

What I don't like, beyond the sexual harassment and raping and stuff, is that the right wing weirdos are making this a political thing and a "ohhhh seeeeee, Hollywood is corrupt!" thing. It's a power thing. This - pressuring women into sex as a sort of blackmail against career advancement - happens in every industry. That said, show business is make-or-break and I can imagine the ability to manipulate and lure young actors / actresses could be higher. I've been meaning to watch this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3677412/

PS: There's been a lot of talk about Brian Singer over the years. He apparently goes to clubs and preys upon really young dudes. Like 22 is too old for this guy.
    Last edited by fakeXsound; 10-11-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Thread Information