Playing Trash rally 2 players (help)

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Hello!

I'm trying to connect all the stuff needed to play Trash Rally in 2players mode. I have tried to do it connecting both AES, two CRT's and two games with their official jab wire, but sadly, it doesn't work. I have restarted both consoles at the same time, connecting one before the other one... absolutely useless, no way!

I was thinking if it would be easier just using two MVS boars instead of the AES system... what do you think? Is in this forum some explanatory post related to this question?

Well, to sum up, I would like to read some of your advices about it... Have you got pictures related with it, or a diagram, steps...?

Thank you, I'm afraid that the answer can be difficult to be solved.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It shouldn't be that hard. It's supposed to just happen automatically. Here's what it looks like on MVS. MVS probably has a soft setting to enable it that the AES doesn't need.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
018.gif

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
So is it just Europeans who call it "Trash Rally"? Never understood why the constant misspelling.

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Ok, thrash ok, thrash, ok!! I'm an fucking "Spaniardo", I spell absolutely wrong, I should go to another forum and ask silly questions maybe in Italian or French, not in English but... seriously guys, what's wrong with (almost) all of you? We really like the same hobby since Neo Geo was released, can yo help me advising me about how to connect both systems in order to play Thrash Rally in 2p mode?

Thanks!!!

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I think it's funny to call it Trash Rally. I don't know why others seem to think it's a bad thing.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Have you tried another cable (standard stereo 3.5mm, male to male)?

Also, this is in the wrong section (should be in Tech Support) - oh, and did you know there is a search function?

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Have you tried another cable (standard stereo 3.5mm, male to male)?

Also, this is in the wrong section (should be in Tech Support) - oh, and did you know there is a search function?

Thank you for your help! Wow,maybe it can be the wire itself... also, I'm going to check more info with that function you're talking about.

By the way, I never saw pics of two AES connected in that way, even promotional flyers etc. Have you got any picture of it? Ooohhh I really want to play this 2p mode.....

I'm very grateful, xsq, thanks!!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
There are numerous threads on here about this.